“It's NOt Nandos !!!”

Ranked #2 of 301 Restaurants in Weymouth
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2017

I always think Weymouth isn't a foodie town... in fact step off the train and you are firmly in paninis and frothy latte land. So after staring at too many full fry options it was good to get to Manbo's (totally uncool name) and see at the end of the tourist season. perfectly nice plate of squid and a great seafood linguine and a spaghetti vongole ( wow! I am still breathing garlic from every pore )! Mains are a tad on the high side at about £17 a go, but wine was reasonable. The ambiance is still a bit café style, two-tops, no tablecloths but lovely service. The bill: two glasses of wine one shared starter and two mains, bottle of rioja. with tip 80.oo a bit more than the paninis, but then I tasted garlic all; way home!!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

This was by far the nicest meal that we had in Weymouth on our holiday .Called one evening by chance and was a little put off by the lack of customers at 7.30 but so pleased we went in.We had 3 different cuts of steak all cooked slightly different and they were delicious.Also had the risotto which was well cooked and very tasty.We had some onion rings to share and they were the best we have ever been served.Lovley friendly service from the waiter and the chef..
Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We have been with family and friends, food is simple stunning and service outstanding, best to book to avoid disappointment

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I popped in early this evening on the off chance they had a table.

We were met with smiles from all the staff and seated in what must be described as a lovely, neat and relaxed environment.

The specials of the day were plenty enough to compliment the menu and recommendations were given by staff when asked.

The fish chowder I had as a starter was amazing, perfect to get my first seafood fix while being on holiday. I followed with the Monkfish linguine, recommended by the waitress, and it was more of the same, good portion sizes, plenty of flavour and all freshly cooked.

My girlfriends Chicken Pesto Linguine was equally as good, but as a result of all the fantastic food we couldn't manage a dessert.

We will definitely be returning and recommending to all our friends who come down here.

The friendly staff, chilled atmosphere and stunning food make Manbo's hard to beat in my eyes.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

This place is excellent. Great food friendly staff excellent atmosphere thank you for an excellent evening