“Pantomime ”

Weymouth Pavilion
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Weymouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Situated at the end of the Esplanade between the beach and the harbour Weymouth Pavilion is now a thriving venue with something going on nearly every day. In addition to the packed and varied schedule of shows and events the Pavilion is open every day from 9.30am serving breakfasts, snacks and meals throughout the day. Enjoy stunning views from the Piano Bar or make the most of the evening sunshine during the warmer months from our outside seating.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Went to pantomime today with my grandson. It was fabulous, amazingly talented cast. I was particularly impressed with the costumes. Loved it so much, would like to see it again. Well done Weymouth Pavilion, brilliant performance.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"acts"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Brilliant show with fab music, loved it , would highly recommended, well worth seeing , the theatre is fab too , clean with friendly staff

Reviewed November 18, 2017

My Wife and I went to see the "Our House" show at The Weymouth Pavilion last night, Friday the 17th of November 2017. it was on the occasion of our Wedding Anniversary (44 years and still counting) I love The Madness band's Music and last nights show did not disappoint me in that the shows theme is based on Madness's Music.The story is about a Family, and their, House in Casey Street, "Our House" The story tell us about this family, their up's and down, with singing and dancing. This is all to Madness songs I found myself singing along with the actors throughout the show. Towards the end most of us were up dancing and singing in the Aisles.A very good show especially if you like Madness. I strongly recommend you to see this show.

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Excellent show. Very talented cast. Great to see a lot of support for this show and the Weymouth Pavillion in general.