Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
US$34
View deal
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
CheapTickets
Trip.com
1,209 results
All reviews beefeater next door beefeater restaurant air con business park park ride meal deal family room wet room good nights sleep one night stay quiet location comfortable bed the ground floor bus stop comfortable stay sea front excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2021

Thank you everyone at this Premier Inn. we had a change of scene just after Christmas, and Im so glad we came. The hotel is very clean, our family room was comfy and a good size, and the Reception Team were all lovely and helpful.we had a lovely welcome from Louise on Reception at check in,
Breakfast at the Beefeater across from the hotel was great, with a nice team there.
There is a Sainsburys Store within walking distance, and if you like getting buses the Number 2 bus is outside the hotel which goes into Weymouth, takes about ten minutes.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2020 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel at roughly 9pm on 02/11/2030 and checked in. When I entered my room (which I noted was not very clean) and tried to turn on the TV I noted the tv remote batteries were dead and I couldn’t turn it on.

I went down to reception which was empty and pressed the buzzer call button. The sign stated to press and hold firmly. Which I did and pressed a couple of times as time passed. After 3rd/4th time a male member of staff burst through the door and shouted at me ‘I heard it the first time!!’ in front of a number of other customers. This was on an incredibly rude, aggressive and unprofessional manner. I explained that remote wasn’t working and it needed new batteries. He then ‘tutted’ didn’t say anything and then opened a door. He then just said ‘Room number!’ and then slammed my remote down and replaced the batteries. He then handed it back and I said thank you.

As I walked away I then heard him make a derogatory comment to other people within the reception area.

Totally unprofessional, rude and unnecessary. Needs sacking.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, Other at Premier Inn Weymouth hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2020

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to share your review. Whilst we're happy to hear you stayed with us, we're sorry the your TV remote wasn't working and you then didn't receive the best service from the team when discussing it at reception. I can imagine this left you feeling let down and this certainly isn't how we want our guest's to feel.

Just so you know, we've shared your feedback with the hotel management team. We wouldn't want standard's like these to continue so this will be raised with the team to ensure any necessary retraining is arranged and the best service is being provided. We hope this doesn't make you think twice about returning so please have confidence this isn't our usual standard and your comment's will be picked up.

Thanks again for getting in touch and we hope to see you again soon.

Ricky

Reviewed November 2, 2020

Helpful and friendly staff , very clean ,love the bed as it is so comfortable . We just love Premier Inns and this was a lovely one . Felt very safe and the location was good to be able to go to the sea front or further afield .
Easy parking ,plenty of disabled parking for us and the Beefeater next door was good too.

Room tip: disabled room on lower floor easily accessed
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Janiellenfrog
Reviewed October 10, 2020

Great place. Modern, tidy and clean. Good location. Can walk to the seafront in thirty minutes. Very helpful staff. Superb Beefeater next door. Sainsbury's just across the road. Bus stop just outside. Couldn't really ask for a better cheap place to stay for a few nights.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank gt465
Reviewed October 9, 2020 via mobile

I'm not always the great fan of a Premier Inn but my experience here was a great one. Plenty of Covid precautions to make us feel safe at all times. The room was very clean and the bedding soft. Parking was good and it's location is good for heading into Weymouth I would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: October 2020