“Fantastic food and friendly owners”
Review of The welcome cafe

The welcome cafe
Ranked #38 of 312 Restaurants in Weymouth
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are family run business. All food is cooked to order.dog friendly.
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

We visited the welcome cafe later in the afternoon with our dog and were promptly served in a welcoming way.
I had the mega breakfast and when I tried to order extra I was told I wouldn’t need anything else! Well that was the biggest understatement ever! The breakfast was huge with quality second to none. Absolutely everything cooked to perfection with a huge pile of homemade chips. Well I have to admit, it did beat me and I’m glad I took the advice not to order extras!
The food and service was amazing and we all can’t wait to return, including our dog who loved her sausages!

1  Thank noddy22

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Quite in the morning when we walked in, we were unsure if there was anyone running the place but someone appeared and we were served coffees and very basic breakfast and toast. The bread was cheap quality white, of all the good quality bread around they found the worst.

Sadly they allow prams in so when we tried to get up to leave we were hemmed in by a monstrous pram.

Not my choice and wont be back.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Had a breakfast this time great food and value for money.
Dogs welcome.
A must to try if in Weymouth.

1  Thank Grandfatherbp
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

The Mega all day breakfast is exactly that.
The only thing that was bigger than the plate was the taste of the food.
Bacon lovely and crispy, hash browns were cooked to perfection, chips were a lovely golden colour and the rest of the food melted into a fusion of ecstasy on by taste buds before disappearing down my grub tunnel.

Compliments to the staff. Fantastic and friendly service.

1  Thank Steven W
Reviewed December 28, 2017

Lovely service, good food - a great end to the day. We came in out of the cold, a late lunch and it was delicious. Very friendly and accommodating.

2  Thank JBackh