“Peter and Lyn welcome you with five star hospitality”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weymouth
Harbour Lights Guest House
Ranked #33 of 166 Weymouth B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Lovely place near the town and near the waterfront too. Breakfasts are large and plentiful and tasty. Fruit selection was amazing with about 8 choices at least. Updated rooms and bathrooms. The best part is the hosts, who are super friendly and kind and helpful. You cannot go wrong here.

Room Tip: No lift so be sure you can handle the stairs
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Peter and Lyn are fantastic hosts, very helpful and welcoming. We stayed for two nights along with our friends and we thought the accommodation was extremely comfortable, very clean and maintained to a high standard. The breakfasts were excellent, fresh, tasty, well cooked and with lots of choice. Very convenient for the Rodwell Trail and within easy striking distance of Brewery Quay which offers a good selection of evening dining. Would highly recommend for a stay in Weymouth.

Room Tip: Great views from the rooms at the front. Don't worry about the road, the windows are double gla...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I stayed in one of the two single rooms for a week around the Easter weekend, it was not on-suite but I had my own toilet just across the corridor and shared a shower with the other single room. The two single rooms are in their own corridor so fairly private from the other rooms. The room had everything I needed for my stay and it was very comfortable. Peter and Lynda were excellent hosts, friendly and attentive but not in your face. I am originally from Weymouth and had come to visit family. Peter and Lynda appeared genuinely interested in what I had done during the day and we had some good chats over breakfast. The breakfast was great, plenty of fresh fruit every morning and the cooked breakfasts were superb. The aspect I liked most about my stay was how accommodating both Peter and Lynda were, nothing seemed too much trouble. Thank you for a brilliant stay, I hope to come back again some time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Catherine H
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I stayed in a single room, with my friend also in a single room next door for 2 nights in March 2017. Peter & Lynda looked after us very well. We wanted to know run routes and were quickly directed to the nearby Rodway trail which was perfect. We wanted to go swimming and Peter checked the wind direction and sea temperature. My friend has dietary needs and those were looked after completely. I asked for camomile tea at breakfast and before I knew it there were some in my room. The rooms themselves were perfectly adequate, the breakfast was excellent and the hosts were brilliant. We walked into Weymouth several times from this location and ran to Portland. This is a good location to explore from. I highly recommend the Harbour lights.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I have found no faults with the rooms. The service is good with a good selection at breakfast. Rooms are quiet with Windows closed. In easy reach of Weymouth and Portland and on the bus route that runs regularly throughout day and night. Pete and Lyn are friendly and approachable and can give advice on the local area.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Stayed for 4 nights Monday to Friday, Peter & Lynda were very friendly & welcoming. The rooms were spacious, clean & up to date, their was a good selection of food at breakfast, we would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2016

We spent 2 nights at Harbour lights. The hotel is very comfy and Peter and Lynda are so welcoming. We stayed on the top floor with wonderful sea views and over to Portland. The breakfast choice was really good from cooked English breakfast , to cereal , yoghurt and fresh fruit. We plan to stay here again when we next go down this way. An added bonus was the buses stopped right outside to take you into Weymouth or over to Portland. There is a supermarket and a chip shop just down the road.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple