“Cute, Delicious & Friendly”
Review of The HiVe Cafe

The HiVe Cafe
Ranked #5 of 308 Restaurants in Weymouth
Reviewed September 2, 2018

What a gem in Weymouth! Amongst all the trashy shops I thought I would not find anything nice yet a quick look on TripAdvisor I found this little café off the beaten track a little. The little courtyard garden is so cute and beautiful and sat there and had a ginger cordial, roasted veg and hummus toastie and added extra salad sides to it and a piece of cherry and blackcurrant chocolate cake. Everything was delicious and I ended up buying some humane honey for my partner and as a Christmas present. Wonderful to have delicious vegan and vegetarian food and really friendly chatty staff - thank you so much! xx

1  Thank DoolallyDoodles

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Small cafe with a great range of both savoury and sweet foods, well served and with reasonable prices. We are here for a week so will be back. My wife wants cheesecake next!

1  Thank John H
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I visited the Hive cafe twice in four days when I was in Weymouth for work - the first lunch was delicious so I had to come back for a second! The food is fresh and delicious, and the cakes were lovely. I'm neither vegetarian nor vegan but really enjoyed both meals. The staff were also friendly and welcoming, which I particularly notice when eating alone. Would definitely recommend this place!

1  Thank Chloe S
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

As a vegetarian I am often presented with the usual veggie lasagne or mushroom risotto so finding this small backstreet cafe which solely produced vegetarian and began good was a real treat. It can be easily overlooked as the outside does not do it justice. The food is freshly prepared and delicious. The cafe is small and perfect for sitting with a friend enjoying a great lunch whilst exchanging the latest news. It's deffinately worth a visit and I promise even non vegetarians will enjoy the meal.

1  Thank tinkerbella262018
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Looking for a vegan place to relax and chill, we walked in and found a lovely table upstairs.
Then we ordered our food and the flavours with the falafel were incredible. Slightly larger wraps with it would take it to the next level.

The baked cheesecake and Black Forest cake blew mine and my ladies mind. Such fluffy and moist cake with jammy goodness.

The staff are lovely and friendly and things sell out, and that’s a testament to their demand. If I could give 6 stars I would. Loved this place.

1  Thank Hecticlee