We recently returned from a lovely stay at The Cranleigh. Having the option to pick which room to stay in is an excellent idea and room 14 was exactly like the picture on the hotel website. The decor was modern and the room was immaculately clean; somethingwhich has been lacking from our recent holiday experiences. The bathroom was luxurious and I loved the mood lighting spa bath and tv! The breakfast room was beautifully decorated and the cooked breakfast was excellent. The location of the hotel was excellent as it was very central but very quiet on a night. We had to leave the hotel at 8.30 and because breakfast didnt start until that time we had only the option of cereal, which wasnt a major problem. I did spend a lot of time trying to find a really nice romantic hotel, before booking The Cranleigh. It was marginally more expensive than comparative hotels, but having the option to see our room coupled with trip advisor reviews took the stress out of wondering if it was going to be the right choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England, UK