I searched forever when trying to decide where to stay when we were visiting the Lake District. We were very happy with our choice. The House is well kept and the grounds are beautiful. Slip on a pair of their Hunter boots and explore the paths that lead to a stone wall with sheep (stunning), as you are walking back you can hear the owls in the trees. We had tea and dinner here during our stay and both were wonderful. Great location to drive around the Lake District. We would highly recommend and hope to stay here as we wished we had spent more time in the Lake District.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The latest addition to the Leeu Collection portfolio is Linthwaite House, a 36-room country house retreat overlooking Lake Windermere in England’s scenic Lake District. Breathtaking views, private gardens and woodland grounds, and an award-winning restaurant make for an idyllic stay. Linthwaite House will be closed for refurbishment from Monday the 19th of June until Spring 2018. Leeu Collection will be upgrading this popular Lake District boutique hotel in order to bring you an even better, more beautiful Linthwaite House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Linthwaite House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linthwaite Hotel Windermere
- Linthwaite House Hotel
- Linthwaite House Bowness-On-Windermere, England, UK