Just had a last minute overnight stay in the above guest house and would say it was a good experience. The owners were welcoming and the room was quite roomy with a good sized on suite (King room). The property is situated just of the main street but far enough back to be quiet, it had parking space just over the road. We had beakfast which was really good value as it was in the price, the was fresh fruit juice. cereal and a cooked breakfast,
We were lucky to get a good room, good food and good hosts for a last minute price of £64 for the night. There is plenty do see if the weather is good and we went on the boat ride on the lake which was very informative, the only disappointing point was when we visited the Amore restaurant which had a good atmostphere and staff but was expensive for mediocre food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional and comfortable "adult only" Guest House with character features. Superior rooms have power showers and superior pocket sprung with memory foam beds with a choice of 5' King or 6' Super King beds. We also have saver doubles and kings for those travelling on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Eastbourne Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastbourne Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Eastbourne Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England, UK