“My 40th birthday ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Villa Positano & had such a fantastic meal we decided to book a family meal for my 40th. Excellent service from the moment we walked in the staff couldn’t of done more. The food was excellent we all enjoyed it so much. Would highly recommend it & can’t wait to visit again.

The Roberts

Write a ReviewReviews (1,547)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very small and tasteless fillet steak(it almost had a post frozen taste). I politely complained, manager came over and informed us it was from usual supplier and some cuts better than others!! No attempt to offer a substitute meal or part of or even a drink, not even an apology.
We used to regularly visit this restaurant....but no more.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My partner & I were recommended to this restaurant after family of mine visited last year, and it definitely didn’t disappoint. Absolutely fantastic meal! Quick, friendly & helpful service and the food was simply excellent. A steak cooked to perfection for myself and a chicken dish which was thoroughly enjoyed by my partner. If we are ever up this neck of the woods again we will definitely be back but I would strongly recommend this place for a lovely meal.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have been going to Bowness for many years, but for what ever reason, its been a few years since we've been to the restaurant.
All I can say is that it lived up to what I remembered.
Monday night and the place was busy, lively and a great atmosphere, just how an Italian restaurant should be.
The staff were great, the food was great and the wine.......
Don't tell Clare I said, but you must try the Italian Grillo White, lovely!!!
NOW, being in the travel industry, I have read many of the reviews on here and you can ask my wife, I am the worst person to eat out with as I will complain about anything that's wrong.
I can honestly say we enjoyed every minute, so much so, we went back to the Tuesday!!!!
P.S. MAKE SURE YOU BOOK.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great italian restaurant, food is absolutely gorgeous. Staff are all italian and extremely friendly. Highly recommended.

1  Thank SaraM1861