Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ian M

great stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
we stayed in room 23 and the room was well presented and very clean would stay a again no problem . Spoke to a cleaner called stephen who was very friendly and helpful on the day . would reccomend to all family. and friends great stay and very quiet hotel.
Trip type: Travelled with family
    C$101
7.8 km from Premier Inn Durham North Hotel
View more hotels in Durham
1,257 results
All reviews retail park brewers fayre park and ride visiting beamish meal deal beamish museum restaurant next door plenty of parking the pub short drive no air con quiet location excellent stay no lift city centre budget hotel night's sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great room I was in room 2 the room was very clean and tidy and well presented the sheets where clean and comfortable pillows very soft and comfortable very friendly staff and also a great selection of tea and coffee spoke to the cleaner who’s name was Stephen who helped me with my enquiry he is a great asset to the company I will definitely be back.

Room tip: Don’t delay book today
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having stayed at numerous Premier Inn throughout the country, I feel this one was a let down compared to others.

The room was as usal with a comfortable bed and a brilliant shower. Unfortunately, it was too stuffy. Even with the fan supplied and the window open all night I contracted a throat bug due to the dry air. Air condiitioning is needed at this venue.

I didn't really interact with the staff so I can't really comment but they seemed pleasant enough at check in.

I couldn't get breakfast at the Brewers Fayre because "no walk ins" accepted! Bizarre! Are they trying to tell me there were no seats available in such a huge venue? I bet if I'd paid for the "meal deal" they'd have found a place. The evening meal I did have was not worth the money but I put this down to Brewers Fayre which has to be one of the most expensive restaurants associated with a hotel chain! Definitely not worth the money.

I think next time I'll choose a more central hotel so I can use the outside local dining facilities.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There were no decaf teabags on site. The evening meals needed more meat in the pies and I had to remove our dirty dishes on both evenings.

Reviewed June 11, 2024

Very welcoming as soon as I entered the reception at the hotel. All information was given to me, check in was quick, informative and very easy once I given my booking reference staff was super friendly throughout my whole stay.
My hotel room was spotless clean, the beds are 10 out of 10 for comfort. There is a fan in the room as well as kettle, tea and coffee etc. The bed was 10/10 for comfort from the mattress to the pillows sheets and bedding I did not want to get up! The staff are so friendly couldn’t do enough for me. Would definitely recommend staying at this hotel amazing location there’s a massive retail park literally 2 mins drive from hotel and walking distance with many shops, all local amenities close by, wide variety choice of foods city centre is close by perfect location. No noise was very quiet and I stayed on a Saturday night. I was a lone woman staying on my own so I was placed on the second floor felt super safe and secure, they don’t say your room number out loud they write it on the card they give you so I felt super safe they knew I was staying alone and reassure me if I needed anything to just ask. No faults at all. Nothing was too much for staff. Bathroom was immaculately clean, fresh towels great big size bath and amazing shower. No faults at all.

Reviewed June 8, 2024

Perfectly located for Durham and Beamish. Attentive, friendly staff. Great value meals in the Pub next door - Dunelm Ridge.