“Evening Meal with Family”
Review of The Stables Brasserie - CLOSED

The Stables Brasserie
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Lovely resutaurant, very nice food. Staff very friendly and excellent service. Had a nice meal and good atmosphere.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went with friends and we had a good night
Service welcoming and was reasonably busy for midweek.
The food especially the starters was of a good standard and well presented.
If being picky l would have preferred more vegetables.
Prices off peak acceptable but quite expensive if going on a Friday or Saturday night

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I took my parents here for dinner last Saturday night, not for the first time & certainly not the last!
As ever, the quality of food was exceptional! & beautifully presented.
Such a warm, friendly welcome & excellent service, my parents are already badgering their friends for an excuse to come back.
An absolute delight every time, thank you Stables!

1  Thank caroline2403
Reviewed March 8, 2013

A couple of my friends took me here for my birthday! Me and one of my friends both had babies with us, and we were made to feel very welcome with them! The food was delicious and the staff were very friendly and helpful! Would definately recommend this place!

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

This small bistro style restaurant is my favourite in the whole of Wigan. The food is perfect the service is both friendly and charming. This gem in London is perfect for both couples and groups. It simply ticks all the boxes!