“Perfect for a family celebration, evening meal and relaxed lunch”
Review of The Stables Brasserie - CLOSED

The Stables Brasserie
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Visited this fantastic restaurant for a family meal a couple of Saturdays ago and, more recently for a 'mother-and-daughter' lunch on Tuesday afternoon. The menu and food were exceptional on both occasions, beautifully presented with friendly and efficient service, rarely experienced, in my view, in food service these days. We thorougly enjoyed both of these visits, there was a real 'buzz' about the place yet we had a very relaxing time and never felt 'rushed' at any time even although the restaurant was full on both of these occasions.

My family also arranged a surprise party at the restaurant for my 60th birthday. This was a wonderful evening and the staff made us feel very special, the three grandchildren were also well catered for and made very welcome by the fantastic staff. I honestly can't fault this gem of a restaurant and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Lovely resutaurant, very nice food. Staff very friendly and excellent service. Had a nice meal and good atmosphere.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went with friends and we had a good night
Service welcoming and was reasonably busy for midweek.
The food especially the starters was of a good standard and well presented.
If being picky l would have preferred more vegetables.
Prices off peak acceptable but quite expensive if going on a Friday or Saturday night

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I took my parents here for dinner last Saturday night, not for the first time & certainly not the last!
As ever, the quality of food was exceptional! & beautifully presented.
Such a warm, friendly welcome & excellent service, my parents are already badgering their friends for an excuse to come back.
An absolute delight every time, thank you Stables!

1  Thank caroline2403
Reviewed March 8, 2013

A couple of my friends took me here for my birthday! Me and one of my friends both had babies with us, and we were made to feel very welcome with them! The food was delicious and the staff were very friendly and helpful! Would definately recommend this place!