All reviews tea and biscuits well stocked bar on arrival buckets and spades en suite shower coat hangers goodrington sands full english only stayed one night friendly hosts breakfast menu warm welcome family room long journey private parking superb breakfast feel very welcome
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

What a lovely welcoming guest house, only stayed one night but was very clean and very comfortable. The gardens of the guest house are very pretty. Breakfast was really nice and freshly prepared. Definitely will be going back!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tony and Julie S, Owner at Sonachan House, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Don't forget book smart, book direct for our best deals. Look forward to seeing you both again :)

Reviewed May 17, 2018

The best part of the stay was the many versions of breakfast available. When I said I wanted to bring in food for an evening meal, there was always a plate, knife, fork and napkin laid ready for me. I was also allowed to store my lunch food in the fridge. The room was comfortable and the bathroom extremely clean.

Room tip: If you have preferences, you will be given the best match.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Tony and Julie S, Owner at Sonachan House, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again. don't forget book smart, book direct for our best deals :)

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I have just spent another 4 nights at Sonachan House and as always it was excellent. Both Julie and Tony made our stay fabulous there was 13 of us and we kept them busy especially at the bar. I expect they are glad of a bit and peace and quiet........until next year.

We love this place and would always recommend people stay here.

Thanks Julie & Tony for a fab weekend.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tony and Julie S, Owner at Sonachan House, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

You are always so welcome! - you make our job so easy!!Looking forward to next year already :)

Reviewed October 23, 2017

I had to go to Paignton for a family do and I'm glad I chose this B&B. A comfortable room and a friendly welcome from the owners made me feel very much at home. The veggie breakfast was excellent and the room comfortable with telly, tea and coffee making facilities and free WiFi (useful when I needed to log in and do a little work).

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Tony and Julie S, Owner at Sonachan House, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Thank you for your lovely review - glad you enjoyed your stay with us. don't forget, book smart, book direct for our best prices!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

When I arrived, I got a lovely welcome from Tony & Julie, plus Tea and Biscuits. My room was spotlessly clean, nice and quiet and perfect for my stay.. The breakfast was Amazing... plenty of choice and plenty of food.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tony and Julie S, Owner at Sonachan House, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you for your lovely review - it was nice to meet you and hope your search is successful! Look forward to seeing you again.