Firstly a problem with the Yale lock cylinder on the door. The metal strip around the kitchen tiles was loose and screw was out. This was a health and safety issue ,and was sharp to which we had to place a book over this not to catch our feet on. One of the sheets on the single bed had a stain on. Dust and money under the master bed. Cobwebs on the wall and window in the same room. The settee had collapsed at the one end. I’m so disappointed to think that is what someone thinks is acceptable.
First perception was very good BUT upon closer inspection the property was showing signs of tiredness late in the season; overall the place was not very clean - especially carpets; there were dirty tissues under a bed; en suite extractor fan needed serious cleaning; bedroom venetian blinds covered in dust, kitchen - some broken crockery, some crockery not clean; frying pans were very ancient, lose handles, no longer non-stick; bathroom door handle lose, broken airer, window locks difficult to work due to poor maintenance; clock not working even after we replaced the battery; the expected 2 2-seater leather sofas were actually fabric and one was broken (missing an end arm) and four people could not sit together. Small table needed for balcony. Leaflets supplied in sideboard were very out of date; the property generally needs a thorough checkover.
Great apartment, clean & tidy, lots of space, everything a family needs. Super location and within a gentle walk to the beach, shops, pubs and restaurants.