“Faultless”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2015

Had a wonderful meal at this little bistro. Atmosphere is charming, food is very good, and the service was so friendly and attentive. Absolutely faultless. This was our first visit and we will certainly be back.

2  Thank DeeJayDonaghadee

Reviewed November 15, 2015

First time in Iona with another couple.Excellent service and food lovely.Place was packed but atmosphere very good.

2  Thank Gordon B
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Visited on Saturday night with friends, we were a bit late in arriving and by this time restaurant was full with a large party taking up most of restaurant.We could tell staff were under pressure but the girls were efficient, friendly and couldn't have been nicer.We could see in the kitchen from our table and were commenting how the chef was going to cope! ON delivery of our starters the pleasant waitress informed us that the chef had said to let you know that there would be a 15- 20 minute wait after our starters for our mains as he got the larger party meals out, this wasn't a problem for us as gave us a chance to chat and enjoy the atmosphere.I had garlic mushrooms on toast to start which were just amazing, not overpowering with garlic but scented juicy mushrooms on crispy bread.For main course I had roast cod with crab claws with a crab sauce.Probably the fattest nicest bit of fish have ever eaten, lovely mild sauce and plump crab claws.The steaks looked fantastic as well.finished off with white chocolate and passionfruit cheesecake.All of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal and cant fault anything,Thank you for a great night

4  Thank Dangermouse887
Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

We went here last night to celebrate my dad's birthday. My parents had been before and enjoyed it on the early set menu. The service was sloppy and rude. The asked us for our order within minutes of sitting down and obviously wanted to rush us through because there was a big party in as well. When I asked if I could have garlic potatoes instead of mash with the steak I was told flatly no, I'd have to pay for them as an extra side. So I ordered the Thai curry instead which was underwhelmingly average. My sister ordered the burger which was tasteless unseasoned mince in a stale bun. She said it was the worst burger she had ever tasted. The rest of the food was ok. The service was rushed and rude throughout and we were made to feel pretty unwelcome. The food is overpriced for what you get and I will never be back, and will actively advise people not to waste their money going.

8  Thank Emma C
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Food excellent, atmosphere relaxing & welcoming.

Staff more than good, friendly & most helpful.

Excellent service.