“Great Thai restaurant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2018

We ate here twice we loved it so much. A wide variety of lovely Thai food, and really good options for vegetarians.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I received a friendly welcome in a very clean and pleasant restaurant. The food was to die for. Cooked perfectly and delicious. Will certainly be returning on my next visit to the Isle of Man.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Authentically prepared very tasty food and reasonably priced too! Tasteful décor. Lots of parking on the seafront close by.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

We love Thai food and have had some lovely Thai meals in various restaurants but I have to say this was the best. The food was delicious. So tasteful, fresh, hot, flavoursome.

We got a lovely table for 4 in the window. Excellent service, friendly hosts. Good quality Thai beer to complement the meal.

Faultless.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by a few friends and I can understand why. Wonderful thai food with rather genuine decor and feel to it. I ate the Duck spring roll starter which was generous and very tasty! My main was a beef Phad Thai curry recommended by Richard who was doing a good job looking after us and it was spot on! Great spice, taste and heat balance. I will be recommending this to colleagues on their travels and will bank this one as a regular on my return. Super tasty.