“A delightful lunch”

Enzos Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 168 Restaurants in Douglas
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Enzos Restaurant. Douglas, Isle of Man. Modern, International Cuisine with an Italian twist! Open for lunch and dinner, Enzo's Restaurant offers modern international cuisine with an Italian twist... A Creative menu with a complimenting wine list and selection of specials. Enzo and the team welcome you into their cosy relaxed atmosphere at Bucks Road Douglas. Just call 622 653 to book your table. We look forward to seeing you at Enzo's Find us on Facebook & Follow us on Instagram
Reviewed July 4, 2018

It bodes well when you tell the taxi driver you want to go to Enzos and he goes 'oooooo'. And his anticipation was not unfounded. The service welcome was great and we got a good table in the window. The menu and wine list are strong and again the food does more than satisfy. It is the best food I have had in the Isle of Man. My family all went for sea bass which they enjoyed greatly; I had starter and main from the specials list and they were excellent.

2  Thank Tony T

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Wife and I had a wonderful meal – staff attentive and helpful, food perfect and cooked to order in the open plan kitchen. Not cheap, in fact £8.50 for a liqueur coffee (whisky), I thought was overpriced, but for a special occasion a place to be visited if in Douglas.
Book ahead, it gets busy!

3  Thank louthrambler
Reviewed July 3, 2018

For directions, don’t click on the restaurant icon – put in the actual address; that would have saved us a climb up the steep hill!

This is a small restaurant with excellent cooking and service, qualities not in abundance in Douglas.

1  Thank Beirniad
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Visited Enzo’s for the first time yesterday following recommendations. I am so pleased that we did. We normally struggle to find anywhere we would return to but straightaway this had the vote of confidence from us.
We were greeted warmly and shown to a very nice table. The atmosphere inside is intimate but friendly. Only a small restaurant but beautifully turned out. All the tables became occupied as the evening went on, which speaks volumes.
The food was Italian in the main but there was plenty of choice for everyone on the menu and we chose the salmon and steak for our main courses. The staff were attentive but not obtrusive and the meal courses were served at just the right tempo.
We felt welcome and valued as customers and I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for somewhere special but not stuffy.
We will definitely be booking another visit in the near future.

2  Thank Chris H
Reviewed June 20, 2018

The welcome and service throughout was perfect.
I had a cheddar cheese soufflé ,to start,as it was an Italian restaurant !
My wife had crab and lobster ravioli whilst I had the pasta special,with Italian spicy sausage. Both were top class.
The house wine was very good and less than £20 a bottle.
I can’t think of anything that would improve it apart,possibly,from the complimentary bread and olive oil with balsamic,which could have been a little herbier but,hey,I’m struggling to find any fault !
You must visit