“Crude staff don't go !!!”
Review of Siam Bay - CLOSED

Siam Bay
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Whilst waiting to park car near this restaurant before going in to eat with some friends, we noticed two of the staff standing on the doorstep outside, one was coughing and spluttering into his hands, no sign of a handkerchief, the other was picking his nose. So we decided not to bother for health reasons.

1  Thank alex r

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food overall was quite nice, just didn't blow any of us away. It was nice that they seemed to get the spiciness of the food right. We went with a few people who don't like hot food (we love it though) and everyone was very happy with their meal.

Thai restaurants obviously struggle to get fresh ingredients, but then, we were comparing to food we had in Thailand last year, so I guess it's not a fair comparison. As thai goes, this is one of the better ones in Whitley Bay though.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Only had takeaway but possibly the worst I've ever,had rice was congealed, noodles were like elastic bands ,chicken (I think it was chicken) rubbery and tasteless.complete waste of money most of it went in the bin!!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

what a totally disappointing experience ... monday night and they couldnt even get a simple order of rice and curry rice. I would expect that the most basic of restaurants could put a pan of rice into a some boiling water ... what we received for an inflated price of £20 was a plastic tub of glue. mixed with some dead maggotts... The curry, if you call call it a curry was the effleunt from a sewer mixed with the carcass of a dead rat..

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Have eaten in many Thai restaurants and enjoyed the food. The food here is truly terrible. The restaurant was absolutely freezing and virtually empty (it was a Friday night). I don't know how the "chef" managed to make the food so utterly tasteless and actually rather nasty. I didn't want to say anything because it might have spoiled the evening for my friends. If I'd been on my own I would have refused to pay. And on that note I can say it wasn't a particularly cheap meal.