“Amazing ice cream”

Di Meo's
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Whitley Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Ice cream was really tasty and good value for money! Will definitely be returning in the near future!

1  Thank Olivia H

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Called in here for a quick pizza and to try the ice cream, which has an excellent reputation. A little chaotic in here on arrival, lots of people queuing at the front. If you want to sit in I think you just grab a table, so we did then, I think you have to queue for a menu, so we did. You then queue to place order for pizza (at main ice cream til), I think, so we did. Anyway after that pizza was brought to table by a waiter who was friendly. The pizza was delicious and, yes we queued for ice cream! Most delicious all in all so well worth a visit. Table service would be a nice addition for customers using the restaurant to avoid all this queuing and having to get up and down from the table but that’s just my thoughts.
Five stars for the ice cream though, it’s delicious. :-))

2  Thank LoveNorthumberland1
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Called in to get myself an ice cream. I don’t have a sweet tooth, and rarely seek this kind of thing out, but it was delicious. Will without doubt return.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We were in South Shields and we decided to come all the way here because the ice cream here doesn’t cease to amaze us!

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Well even if I'm cold it says it is the best so after a bracing beach walk with the dogs in the snow we gave it a try. IS it the best I have had - no, is it very good - yes. We travel to Italy a lot and I love gelato so I feel I am quite picky. Hubby enjoyed the sticky toffee more than the cherry - though he would easily have it again and I preferred my bounty to my vanilla but similarly would have again. Busy little cafe but a little slow as staff a tad disorganised.