Review Highlights
Fantastic shop

I have been coming to this shop for over twenty years. I am never dissapointed with the items... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2018
Mandy B
via mobile
Wonderful Shop

This is a great shop if you love unique jewellery - and as a bonus it has pieces for all price... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2018
hebebailey
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sandown
from US$17.49
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Last week we visited the Island, whilst out walking in Sandown we stumbled upon this little 'gem' and were quietly surpised by what we found. My teenage son and myself found the fossils amazing and the woman behind the counter very helpful with her knowledge, while my wife eyed up the jewellery, which, to my surprise was reasonably priced (so I treated her!! ).
My youngest was happy looking threw the different Kaleidoscopes, to choose one, which she brought with her own pocket money. I was quite pleased as everyone came out delighted as they all had a little something!!!

Date of experience: April 2011
Reviewed November 9, 2010

Had it not been for my kids insisting I went to the 'pink shop' I would never have found this little gem. I walked in and my reaction was WOW. What a fascinating little shop. The fossil collection and pocket money bits kept my kids amused while I was able to check out the amazing range of jewellery. Picked up a few bits for Christmas as well and cheekily asked if they would wrap them....and she did!!!! How cool is that! One to remember for my next visit with the kids.

1  Thank brummiegirl141
Reviewed October 31, 2010

Fantastic find in Sandown, a fresh change from the usual sea-side tacky souvenir gift shops!
I have done my entire holiday gift shopping for friends and family here. Kaleidoscope caters for all ages - including picky teenagers - by stocking a substantial range of unusual jewellery including body jewellery.
The price range is broad, from pocket money bits to beautiful fossils for hundreds of pounds. (Worth popping in just to look!)
The staff are knowledgeable and can provide information on gemstones etc. What really impressed me is that the staff are so accommodating of children and their 'indecisiveness'... taking the time to help with a 'custom' name necklace for my daughter who was also able to buy friends gifts due to the affordable nature of Kaleidoscope products. I found a fantastic range of Kaleidoscopes - as well as kaleidoscope kits - huge hit with kids...
I think it is true to say there is something for everyone in this quirky little shop.

1  Thank kp154
Reviewed August 23, 2010

A great little place of real interest in Sandown. A refreshing change from all the usual gift shops, we found some really unique things here. There's so many things to look at we never had enough time to see them all properly but we'll be back on our next holiday for more!