“amazing”
Review of Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope
Ranked #5 of 12 Shopping in Sandown
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 2000 Sandown's original gemstone shop selling gemstone jewellery, gemstone carvings, fossils, rough and tumbled stones, and dream catchers. Our opening times are as follows: Monday and Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday: 11.00 - 13.00; 15.00 - 17.00 Friday: 15.00 - 17.00 SUMMER HOLIDAYS from end of July to end of August open daily 10.30 - 17.00 and evenings 20.00 - 21.30
Reviewed September 2, 2015

I loved every minute of my visit to this shop. The man serving was so warm and welcoming and I felt totally at ease and not rushed as I had a good browse around.
I brought a stunning crystal necklace with modavite and tourmalated quartz which is so unique and unlike anything I have seen before, even in my own shop (I work in a new age shop)
I'm sure I will be paying another visit here before my holiday is over to get some treasures

1  Thank Tamsin G
KaleidoscopeIOW, Owner at Kaleidoscope, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2015

Thank you, Please call in again when you next visit the Island I am sure we will have a further selection for you to see. :)

Reviewed August 16, 2015

Fantastic and friendly service, efficient and helpful.

I have used this establishment several times over the last few years and have always found something unique and beautiful to purchase. I always make the effort to pop in when I'm on the island. The jewellery is varied and has something to suit anyone and is a must for pressi buying.

Absolute value - the best I have found on the island and good quality gem stones. It may be a small shop but Kaleidoscope is gigantic in all other ways possible.

It's worth a look even if you are not wanting to buy jewellary/gems/fossils - I'm sure you will leave with a purchase!

1  Thank Zoe-anne R
KaleidoscopeIOW, Owner at Kaleidoscope, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2015

I am pleased you enjoyed your visit and that you were able to find something appropriate to purchase once again. Thank you for your kind comments and continued support and hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed July 30, 2015

I found this shop through TA reviews, I was pleasantly surprised when I went in, myself and mam was greeted by a friendly man who I think owned the store. The prices and variety of stones and crystals available was amazing and the man was so helpful in finding out information on things I was interested in. He had cartons of info cards on everything and was mare than happy to go through them with me. So so helpful! the prices on the crystals was very reasonable and affordable. I left very happy and wish I could have spent more!!

1  Thank JadeCC_90

My husband was pleased to be of assistance to you and that you enjoyed your visit to the shop. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Island.

Reviewed April 2, 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed visiting the lady in the shop was helpful and friendly. There was a vast array of jewellery and gemstones. Thank you.

1  Thank JoJo C
KaleidoscopeIOW, Owner at Kaleidoscope, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2015

Thank you ... and do call in again when in Sandown.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Found this shop on the way to the beach, dragged in by my children, I must say I was taken aback by the selection of different jewellery, crystals and fossils that were on offer. As the shop looks quite small from the outside it is quite an illusion inside. The children were able to use pocket money on what they wanted to buy, as prices were reasonable...... actually quite cheap compared to the local stone shops where we live......also purchased myself a fossil. Would like to thank the lady, who was quite helpful and pleasant. Would suggest anyone visiting Sandown to pop in.

3  Thank jodie s