All reviews norrie and jenny wee dram whisky or sherry on arrival warm welcome perfect hosts highland wildlife park quality toiletries lovely touch family room next morning beds were very comfortable full scottish breakfast b and b porridge yogurt breakfast was delicious
Reviewed June 22, 2017

I really can't find anything to fault this place, which is so handily situated for exploring beautiful Speyside. We stayed for 8 nights so if there were any faults we'd have found them! The rooms are quiet, the beds very comfortable, the showers hot, everywhere is spotlessly clean, the breakfasts terrific with enough choices to suit everyone and the owners Norrie and Jenny are the most friendly and helpful people you could wish to meet. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Wow stayed here last night, the house is magnificent, excellent standards throughout. Norrie and his wife are very welcoming, the room was very boutique exceptionally clean and tidy. The breakfast the next morning was delicious. Will definitely return.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights on business. A lovely warm welcome received on arrival with the offer of a whisky or sherry. I had a double room with plenty of space, which was very clean and fresh. The bed was comfortable with crisp clean bed linen. The breakfast is amazing with plenty of choices available. The in room wifi is great and was more than enough for my needs. All in all a fabulous stay, thanks Jenny and Norrie.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2017

A fantastic place to stay in a beautiful location. We stayed one night in Arden house and I don't hesitate to say it was the best B&B I have ever stayed in anywhere in the world. The property itself is stunning, beautiful rooms and fantastic facilities. The breakfast offered was top-notch as well.

One thing that can really make your experience in an B&B is the welcome you receive and your hosts. On this front Arden House really excels - the welcome we received was fantastic, our hosts were warm, friendly and helped to make this such a wonderful experience

If you are looking for somewhere to stay in the Cairngorms area I would definitely recommend Arden House!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2017

We only stayed one night but wished it was longer. Norrie and Jenny were lovely hosts, very helpful. The breakfast was delicious with ample choice. The room ( downstairs at our request) was excellent very spacious and clean and well decorated. There was a big walk in shower. The bed extremely comfortable, I slept all night which is unusual for me. I have no hesitation in recommending the Arden and would certain stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms look great on Trip advisor, and have no reason to think they would differ from our excellent downstairs room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple