“Fantastic ”

Price range: US$5 - US$24
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Another fabulous meal from Kate & Sarah. Relish continues to be a superb place to sample excellent food and wines...the Octopus was particularly delicious

Reviewed September 15, 2017

We enjoyed a superb meal at Relish, the seafood was absolutely delicious. Really lovely restaurant with such friendly staff. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

This restaurant has so much character, the staff were very attentive and the food superb! A good range of dishes.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

My husband and I have been to Relish Bar and Bistro this evening and have had a top class meal. Stuffed squid and scallops as a starter were tasty and good portions, hake and butternut squash tart for mains was beautifully cooked and well presented. I asked for a dessert that was not on the menu and my hubby went for the chocolate brownie which I can confirm was delicious and both desserts were set out beautifully. In fact it was so delicious and such good value for Money we booked to go back again later this week. Top tip book in advance and go early. Staff are very accommodating.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I Visited Relish with my wife to celebrate our 33rd wedding anniversary. We had a lovely personal welcome and were seated at a cosy table for two. The menu was varied and included some lovely dishes we had not seen before which was refreshing as so many restaurants these days stick to the same old favourites or copy what is fashionable at the big chains. We opted for the game sharing platter which was lovely and followed this with the rack of lamb and the venison casserole which was particularly good. Unfortunately we can't comment on the desserts as we were so full after the beautiful starter and mains but I would guess they are very nice as well. All in all a very enjoyable evening at a lovely little restaurant run by people who clearly know what their customers want. Well done Relish we will most definitely be back.