US$64
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
    • Beachfront
    • Bar/Lounge
    All reviewscoach houselinen roomorangery restaurantchina roomgolf clubwonderful weddingdouble showerstore roomroll top bathluxurious bathroomwedding weekendmain buildingfor sunday lunchsurrounding countrysidefantastic roomone night staytenby area
    Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

My husband booked us a suite here as a birthday surprise for me and what a lovely surprise it was! Stunning location with beautiful views. We stayed in room 7 which had the bed upstairs and a very spacious bathroom and lounge area downstairs. The room was spotless and immaculate. We ate in the restaurant in the evening and the food was superb! All staff were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was equally superb with plenty of options. Would highly recommend! I'll be dropping hints to stay here again for our anniversary in September!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Rjm2013
    Reviewed July 25, 2017

we sat outside because it was so warm. and the atmosphere was peaceful. FOR my starter I had quailseggs with asparagus which was delicious. main course was plaice served with a fish sauce that complemented the dish perfectly. vanilla and orange cheesecake to finish. the staff were friendly and we had a very enjoyable evening.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed July 10, 2017

Booked here as had friends visiting and wanted somewhere nice for lunch . Setting surroundings are lovely. STAFF WERE SUPERB ....that's where it ends . Food VERY disappointing , desserts nice but mains such a dissapointment . Staff acted immeadiatley to our complaint which was rectified on the spot so top marks for customer service . wouldn't eat here again. Oh and when we are trying to have a lovely lunch in a lovely place it wasn't nice to have the staff cleaning windows whilst trying to enjoy lunch ! There's a time to clean and it's not whilst customers are eating . Again, all credit goes to staff .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
    infoT2342RL, General Manager at Trefloyne Manor, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us at Trefloyne. Good or bad we need to know about every customer experience. We are really disappointed that you didn't enjoy your lunch experience with us and if possible can you please call me on 01834 842165 to discuss this matter.

As you can see by our other reviews about our food this really isn't the norm and would like the opportunity to put things right.

I have spoken with my staff and passed on your nice comments about the way they handled the situation, but I would like a little bit more information from you so that I can get to the bottom of the issues you had.

If you would like to email me your number so that I can contact you my email address is tom.beynon@trefloyne.com.

Kind regards
    Tom Beynon
    General manager

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Had a one night stay in Tenby and booked Billycan. Rang them to book a table for dinner three times and couldn't get through. Emailed to book table and no response. So - looked elsewhere and loved the look of Trefloyne Manor. Arrived late afternoon and delighted by the very friendly welcome by a lovely lady with blond hair and an older lady with her on reception. So unusual to be greeted with such enthusiasm and friendliness. Look after these two ladies Trefloyne Manor - they are your greatest asset.

We were shown to the room and although it was quite impressive initially we quickly noticed that it was tired and in need of TLC. We had paid extra for a roll top bath at the mezzanine level but were quite disappointed. Why take away all the light from the room to accommodate a bath which could have easily been placed below either in the room between the bathroom and the bedroom or in the bedroom itself. Also why have two showers and only one washbasin. I think a man designed these rooms.

We had dinner but were quite irritated by all the golfers who were sitting at big tables and commandeering the whole room,. Loud conversation. Silly chat. Would be better if there was a separate dining area for hotel guests, with candles and lovely music. When you are paying £130 for a room with breakfast you would like a little bit of exclusivity.

Breakfast was not great. Not much in the way of options from the buffet and nothing great about the presentation of the poached eggs and smoked salmon which I had.

I love a coffee first thing in the morning but the coffee machine had not been turned early enough so we had to wait for that.

I have a B and B and I'm up every morning at 6 to turn on the coffee machine and make sure everything is ready for my guests. And I'm not charging anything like £130.

I usually only review places if I love them but felt I needed to say something about this place

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed June 26, 2017

Extremely Clean rooms. Great service. Cooking staff went out of their way to make sure that our meals were extra special. All meals including breakfast were excellent. Fresh breads and croissants were freshly baked.

Room Tip: Stayed during a heat wave. So needed a fan to sleep comfortably in our Loft. Most hotels and B&B's in the UK do not have A/C.
    • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family