Balmoral Lodge Hotel(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$83
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

The Talbot Hotel(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$77
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

The Bold Hotel(Southport)
US$87
US$84
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

The Leicester(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$96
The Braemar Hotel(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$53
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,905 results
All reviewsconservatory barpromenade viewfront facingspa facilitiessuperior roomsteam roomevening mealbit datedbreakfast was buffet stylelarge roomwedding receptionshort breaksea frontself servicenight breakfull englishlord street
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here from 13/4/18 to 15/4/18 on arrival got a great welcome from the reception given room straight away.Room just been refurbished as you had a strong smell of paint bed very comfortable,room very clean tv no channels that worked but not in room long so not a big problem for us the shower had no pressure very good breakfast plenty to choose from.stayed here as my children booked it for my birthday would recommend this hotel to any one. in great location near all the amenities overall an excellent stay. Staff very pleasant &.helpful. thanks for an excellent & enjoyable stay cheers

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul G
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Stayed this weekend for two nights, the room was ok although the bathroom looked as though it was still stuck in the 80's - could do with a little tidying up here and there. Beds were very comfortable and clean. Food was not great though. The breakfast was buffet style which was OK but the toast took forever to cook!! Got board of waiting in the end so didn't bother on day two. The evening meal was not good at all. Very small portions, almost child size portions and not cooked too well either. The roast potatoes tasted as though they had been reheated a couple of times, the gravy (what there was of it!!) was just luke warm, the pork was chewy and the vegetables could have done with cooking a little longer. Overall, room OK but food not good.

Room Tip: Best Rooms are those that overlook the Promenade.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Yvonne W
Reviewed April 15, 2018

A couple of days with BuyaGift voucher with friends.
The initial room allocated was well decorated but small and overlooked a yard. Our friend's room had a broken window and they were moved to a large room overlooking the front. The receptionist, Jess, shortly afterwards gave us a similar room close by. She was welcoming and extremely pleasant.. The food was good and we must thank Megan for the trouble she went to for us. Thanks to the chefs.
The staff were all excellent.
Nice pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room.

Room Tip: Go for sea view rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank wendy P
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Don't get me wrong but the hotel is in a lovely location and our room was very nice just recently been refurbished but this is why I am disappointed, on the last morning of our stay we went for breakfast and I felt something crunch in my mouth, when I took it out of my mouth it was a small piece of glsss!!. I told the waiter who took it away and apoligised. No one asked anymore questions about it. When I checked out I asked to speak to the manager I explained what happened and if course she apologised as well, she took my details and said they would be in touch. Well here I am 1week after checking out and surprise I have had no contact from anyone!! Not very good customer service there. Sorry Royal Clifton Hotel this is the reason of a poor review.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank daalln
Michelle J, General Manager at Best Western Southport Seafront Royal Clifton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

I am very disappointed to hear that your reported incident has not been followed up, please make contact with our Customer Services Team customerservices@royalclifton.co.uk

Reviewed April 12, 2018

We stayed at the royal Clifton hotel in Southport. We felt as though we were treated really special.. the new decoration in the room was really good. We look forward to going back really soon. The staff did a wonderful job of making us feel welcome.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank 163lynnk

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we look forwards to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.