1,586 results
All reviews brewers fayre bowling alley great location retail park ocean plaza vue cinema chiquitos meal deal town centre car park no air con all you can eat short break sea front family room reception staff comfortable stay
Reviewed April 22, 2016

My wife and I stayed the weekend for a family celebration. First time in a Premier Inn for us. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was great and the bed extremely comfortable. Very little noise outside or inside the hotel. Breakfast was very appetising, hot and served to order. Overall, a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Arrived Sunday afternoon and were greeted very well even though very busy, the hotel is in a great location surrounded by various eating places and places to visit. We would certainly go back for another stay.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Excellent stay as usual but, very disappointed by the increase in the breakfast price. I find the breakfasts here very expensive especially when we are staying two or three nights. If they were cheaper we would have breakfast every morning but for just over £15 for one continental and one Premier breakfast we find it makes our spending money short.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pixie1959
Reviewed April 18, 2016

Good value hotel, friendly staff , good location (although a short walk from the town centre. Plenty of parking, although signage seems to be out of date as I was notified I could park anywhere but the signs said that the hotel had specific parking places

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2016

Great Premier Inn. Usual standard of cleanliness, staff were great and we had a peaceful nights sleep. Went to Brewers Fayre next door unfortunately and had a reasonable meal until dessert when my mother bit into a profiterole and found a piece of glass/plastic. Manager checked it hadn't come from any broken dish etc, which it hadn't so concluded that it came that way from the manufacturer. Completely ruined our meal, could have had quite a serious outcome if swallowed or if it was in a child's food and we weren't even given a refund as it apparently not policy!! On the table next to us, the manager then had to deal with an elderly couple complaining of their food not being properly cooked- gold pie in middle- so while I would recommend the Premier Inn itself, I would advise to eat somewhere other that the attached pub.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family