5,802 results
All reviews steak and lobster bijou bar indian restaurant car park next morning an upgrade public areas an early flight reception staff days parking the bus close to the airport checking in stayed here for one night night's sleep an overnight stay bath road
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Have stayed at various Radisson hotels, this one was less good.

Upgraded to family rooms upon check in, stayed in 2004-2006. Very basic, bathrooms were extremely small, baring in mind these were 'family rooms' I found it extremely difficult to bath my 5 year old in such a confined space.

An unexpected call to the room woke us at 06:40! This normally wouldn't bother me, however, after travelling on an aircraft for 8hrs the previous evening and with a 4hr drive home ahead of us this was very distressing!

Service at check-in was super and the breakfast was very good with a wide rage of choice... These are the reasons my score is average rather than poor.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
GeorgeHeathrow, Guest Relations Executive at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear Victoria_Rose93,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am sorry to hear of the issues you faced during your stay , however I would like to thank you for bringing them to our attention.

I will be sure to pass them on to the rest of the team.

We hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Warm regards

Reviewed August 16, 2018

I’ve stayed at a few hotels near Heathrow when I needed to fly out the next morning. This hotel has been the best. Friendly staff. Easy check in & checkout processes. Excellent food options - restaurant and room service. Clean and comfortable rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear annad123452018,

Thanks you for your wonderful review,

I am so glad to see you enjoyed your time with us, I will pass on your excellent feedback to the rest of the team

We hope to welcome you back again soon

Warm regards

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night before our flight to America nice hotel very clean and ideal if you are looking to stay overnight to go to Heathrow. We were in terminal 5 we caught the shuttle bus the next day and it stops outside the hotel. It's 9 pound per person return for anyone that's interested overall I would recommend this hotel for a Heathrow stay would book with them again

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JL86H
GeorgeHeathrow, Guest Relations Executive at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Dear JL86H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this brilliant review.

I am so glad to see you had a lovely stay with us,

I will be sure to pass on your wonderful feedback on to the rest of the team

We hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Using the hotel en route to Atlanta via Heathrow airport. I had dinner in house at The Steak & Lobster. I chose the vegetarian option which excelled. The warm lemon salad was better than similar dishes I have tasted anywhere. The service was friendly, professional, all that any customer could ask for. I was served by Stecian & Ashley whose inter personal skills and professionalism excelled. Upon my asking what the ingredients of the lemon salad were I was generously provided with a box of prepared salad to take back to my room (it’s going to be breakfast) and the ingredients hastily handwritten on a slip of paper from the kitchen. Could not ask for a better dining experience.Thank you very much.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Catthehat,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review.

I am so glad to see you had an Exceptional stay with us,

I will be sure to pass on your wonderful feedback to Stellian and Ashley, along with the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Hotel is very close to Heathrow Airport and offers special shuttle bus connection. This shuttle bus serves several hotels which makes the journey time relatively long. Indications on travel time are far to optimistic!
The hotel has very good facilities and offers a variety of places to eat which is good as there is little to find in the neighborhood. Rooms are spacious and offer all facilities required for a business traveller. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Pieter_ch
DiegoHeathrow, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Pieter_ch,

I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards