5,695 results
All reviews steak and lobster bijou bar indian restaurant car park next morning an upgrade public areas an early flight days parking the bus close to the airport checking in stayed here for one night night's sleep an overnight stay bath road heathrow
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Located very close to hotel, was great for spending the night after arriving from a long flight. Eased re-entry and something I would consider doing more often in the future. Nice enough that I would have happily stayed longer

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
GeorgeHeathrow, Guest Relations Executive at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Dbalwin1,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your wonderful review,

It thrills me to see you had a brilliant time during your stay.
I will be sure to pass on your great feedback on to the rest of the team.

Warm Regards

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Why battle with the London traffic and take the risk of missing your early morning flight when you can check in this hotel, pay 12 pounds for a private car to deliver you the 5 minute journey to you terminal, the hotel has an excellent bar and various restaurants where you can relax and enjoy and be in fresh and ready for your flight the next day, excellent staff

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear GRAHAMbx,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this brilliant review,

I am so glad to see you enjoyed your time with us,
I will be sure to pass your excellent feedback on to the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Warm Regards

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Have stayed here on a number of occasions during travel to and from London and all stays has been great. Nicfe and quiet, great location and fairly good facilities. Comfortable bed and servicve minded staff. Would definitely stay again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
GeorgeHeathrow, Guest Relations Executive at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear Marius K

Thanks you for your great review,

I am so glad to see you enjoyed your time with us, I will pass on your wonderful feedback to the rest of the team

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Have stayed at various Radisson hotels, this one was less good.

Upgraded to family rooms upon check in, stayed in 2004-2006. Very basic, bathrooms were extremely small, baring in mind these were 'family rooms' I found it extremely difficult to bath my 5 year old in such a confined space.

An unexpected call to the room woke us at 06:40! This normally wouldn't bother me, however, after travelling on an aircraft for 8hrs the previous evening and with a 4hr drive home ahead of us this was very distressing!

Service at check-in was super and the breakfast was very good with a wide rage of choice... These are the reasons my score is average rather than poor.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Victoria_Rose93,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am sorry to hear of the issues you faced during your stay , however I would like to thank you for bringing them to our attention.

I will be sure to pass them on to the rest of the team.

We hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

I’ve stayed at a few hotels near Heathrow when I needed to fly out the next morning. This hotel has been the best. Friendly staff. Easy check in & checkout processes. Excellent food options - restaurant and room service. Clean and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear annad123452018,

Thanks you for your wonderful review,

I am so glad to see you enjoyed your time with us, I will pass on your excellent feedback to the rest of the team