“***Excellent Restaurant ***”

Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in West Drayton
Price range: US$19 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sipson Tandoori is an Award Winning Indian Cuisine that serves authentic flavour of Indian food opened in 1997 in West Drayton, Middlesex, near International Hotels includes Crowne Plaza, Novotel, Holliday Inn M4 J4, Premier Inn, Sheraton Heathrow, Radisson Edwardian, Renaissance, Marriot Hotel, Sheraton Skyline, and London Heathrow Airport. It is one of the best and largest healthy eating Indian restaurants in London Borough of Hillingdon. It is very often the last stop for meal for many international fliers and also proudly serves a host of major multinational companies such as British Airways, Marks & Spencer, Cisco Systems, Sterling Commerce, GSK, DHL, Virgin Atlantic, John Guest, IBM and many others on a regular basis. Sipson is the winner of prestigious "London Borough of Hillingdon Healthy Choice Award”, “Scores on the Doors Award" and “the British Curry Award for several years”. It has been officially recognised as being in the top 100 Indian Spice Restaurants in the UK.
Reviewed January 13, 2015

Excellent Restaurant and the best Tandoori Restaurant in london

**Service was Excellent**

**Food was delicious**

**Venue was Beautiful**

And a huge thank you to Sirajul Islam for the
epic service me and my wife loved our visit
to your amazing Restaurant

Kind Regards
Hassan A

Team Hassan Kickboxing

2  Thank Hass A
Sirajul I, General Manager at Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2015

Dear Hass A

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Sipson Tandoori Restaurant. I apprciate your detailed comments about the Restaurant and I am more than delighted to hear about this.

I have personally passed on your comments to the staff and the chefs and they are very happy about this. With your valuable feedback I will try harder and make the service even better, as all our customers are valuable and right. We hope to see you very soon in the near future

Best regards

Sirajul Islam

Reviewed January 10, 2015 via mobile

Can't fault sipson tandoori, we come here often and have never had a bad meal. Foods always fresh and the staff are always so polite and friendly! We know people that travel from miles away to come here! Would thoroughly recommend!!!

1  Thank Ben N
Sirajul I, General Manager at Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2015

Dear Ben N

We have passed your compliments to the chef and the floor staff, who were extremely happy to hear this. Once again, many thanks and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed December 31, 2014

Highly recommended for its food, customer service, cleanliness and location. This was my first visit with a family party of six and I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wishing to have a meal out. The food was excellent and they will cook to your preference if you can't find anything to want on the menu. I cannot fault the service or the quality of food and if I have any criticism at all is that I would say the prices are slightly higher than an average curry meal out...... ( however we did have quite a few drinks so that may have increased the overall bill !! ). If you are looking for a good indian meal out this won't disappoint

1  Thank StephSmith1961
Sirajul I, Owner at Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2015

Dear StephSmith1961

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Sipson Tandoori Restaurant. We look forward to see you dine in the near future.

We have passed your detailed compliments to the chef and the floor staff, who were extremely happy to hear this. Once again, many thanks and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Best regards

Reviewed December 28, 2014

really best experience bieng in the place like england and having and indian style tandoori was amazing ....

2  Thank greg t
Sirajul I, Manager at Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2015

Dear Greg T

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Sipson Tandoori Restaurant. We look forward to see you dining in the near future.

Reviewed December 12, 2014 via mobile

Again brilliant food. I come here every time I fly out of Heathrow. This is my 6th time. I rate this in my top 3 curry houses. (That's including curry in Lahore Pakistan) so not easy to get In my top 3. Recommend big time. Will make to your taste if it's not on the menu..

2  Thank NickBrown1970
Sirajul I, Owner at Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2014

Dear NickBrown1970