“Company Dinner”

Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in West Drayton
Price range: US$20 - US$34
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Description: Sipson Tandoori is an Award Winning Indian Cuisine that serves authentic flavour of Indian food opened in 1997 in West Drayton, Middlesex, near International Hotels includes Crowne Plaza, Novotel, Holliday Inn M4 J4, Premier Inn, Sheraton Heathrow, Radisson Edwardian, Renaissance, Marriot Hotel, Sheraton Skyline, and London Heathrow Airport. It is one of the best and largest healthy eating Indian restaurants in London Borough of Hillingdon. It is very often the last stop for meal for many international fliers and also proudly serves a host of major multinational companies such as British Airways, Marks & Spencer, Cisco Systems, Sterling Commerce, GSK, DHL, Virgin Atlantic, John Guest, IBM and many others on a regular basis. Sipson is the winner of prestigious "London Borough of Hillingdon Healthy Choice Award”, “Scores on the Doors Award" and “the British Curry Award for several years”. It has been officially recognised as being in the top 100 Indian Spice Restaurants in the UK.
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I had an amazing meal here with some coworkers. The food was really good! Theres many options on their menu and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Make sure to try their flaming cocktails poured by Sirajul, the general manager.

Sirajul I, General Manager at Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback as I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Sipson Tandoori Restaurant.
I have personally passed on your comments to the staff and the chefs and they are very happy to hear about that,,

Reviewed September 17, 2017

The food here is excellent and authentic. Once would certainly not regret! The poppadums are also worth trying!

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Was picked up and dropped back at the hotel for five pounds. Food was good and good portion sizes would return

Sirajul I, General Manager at Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Sipson Tandoori, you are number 1!!!!!!!!!! Would recommend your Lamb Biryani always! Kulsum and I always send our guests to this restaurant if they would like an authentic dish.... DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!! :)

1  Thank KIKOPANDA88
Sirajul I, General Manager at Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful as always! It's just 10 minutes from our hotel. Whoever is looking for delicious food, we always recommend this restaurant!! Sooooo good!!

1  Thank AKHIKULSUM