2,149 results
All reviews holiday inn heathrow airport the bus bath road next morning executive room an early flight one night stay bar and restaurant car park an overnight stay magpie good nights sleep runway stops convenience uk
Reviewed June 16, 2018

The hotel is very close to London Heathrow airport, and there are plenty of buses to get there free of charge. Same for going back to the airport. I have used it twice so far and the first time I was not happy because the room was too simple for the price I paid. This time it was much better. The only challenge is the way the rooms are numbered, and it is somewhat confusing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jakob G, General Manager at Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Pavle K,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel.

I'm delighted to see that we were able to offer you a satisfactory service on this occasion. We of course continually endeavor to ensure our guests expectations are met and take all feedback both positive and constructive on board.

With that in mind we are reviewing our room numbering system to understand if this can be made clearer for the guest.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

This is a gem! What a cosy, swanky, welcoming hotel! The rooms are spacious. Cocktails in the lobby bar are brilliant. Beds are comfy. The customer service of the staff is 5 Star and all for a very reasonable price. We will stay here again and again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Davesewell,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel.

I am absolutely delighted that we have been able to look after you so well, it is of course our ultimate goal to ensure all guests leave our hotel with the same levels of satisfaction.

I do hope you'll come back our way soon, where we will continue to meet your expectations.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Upgraded to my favourite room 2305 overlooking the runway.

Easy and speedy booking in. One of the best rooms in the hotel and very quiet as at the end of a corridor.

Had an evening meal and breakfast , both were fine. Used the Hoppa bus to terminal Three, a very efficient system.

At £80.10 plus drinks and food, this was very good value for money. This time, I did not finish up in hospital for 13 weeks as last time, but that was not the fault of the hotel.

Hope to be back in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear GasFromSomerset,

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel.

I'm delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope you will continue to visit in the future.

As a hotel we spend a lot of time training our team to offer excellent guest service and therefore enhances the value you receive, we very much appreciate your loyalty.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

We booked a room for three at the hotel and thought that it was good value for money overall. The hotel itself was clean, the beds comfortable and everything functioned as it should. The only comfort gripe I had was the air conditioning was not powerful enough to flood the room and clicked off after an hour or so. I think that it would benefit the hotel more to consider guest comfort ahead of their energy budget. All in all though, a good choice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank IaninPerthshire

Dear IaninPerthshire,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at our hotel.

I'm delighted to see that you enjoyed most elements of your stay on this occasion. I can assure you that we do not cut the air conditioning off to save energy, I will have a look into this immediately as the comfort and happiness of our guests in the number one priority.

I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

We booked as we had an early flight out of Heathrow. The rooms are large and very comfortable, the staff were helpful and pleasant. There are no nearby restaurants so few eating options except for the hotel.
The meals were okay, but not fabulous.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear cmbreuer2016,

Thank you for your review of your stay.

I'm delighted to see that we managed to meet your expectations on most aspects, regarding the food offering, we have since released a new menu in the restaurant and bar which I'm confident will succeed in achieving your satisfaction should you wish to dine with us again.

I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back in the future.