“Indian”
Review of Achari

Achari
Reserve with OpenTable
Achari is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 64 Restaurants in West Drayton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, great quality and large portion, I had the karai and would recommend to anyone. Friendly staff and quick service

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

BBB
Bueno Bonito Barato
Es un lindo lugar para probar las delicias de Indian food, e incluso con servicio y para llevar.

Good and inexpensive
Is a lovely place to taste delicious Indian food, with take away as well.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

We decided to visit, as friends recommended this restaurant, however I wasn't overly impressed.
Food on the menu is the same as any other Indian restaurant I have visited, drinks seemed a bit over priced. Our food arrived, but wasn't piping hot and in all honesty mine lacked flavour.
Glad I tried the restaurant but I wouldn't return.

1  Thank angel_w_20142014
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing ..... Always fantastic food and service, and has never let me or any of our friends down ... 100% quality and taste day on day without fail !

I have been a customer now for about 12 years and visited at least twice a week up until 6 years ago when sadly we moved away .... But guess what .... We still visit every 2-3 weeks ! ..... Why ..... Because it's that good ! All dishes are amazing but the garlic dishes and the chicken jeera are on another level !

I was sad to see the two negative reviews from two people on the 18 June .... And I was even more surprised when I realised I was eating in the restaurant that night because their version of events are ridiculous ! .....I offer my thoughts on this ....

All the waiters are polite and very friendly and have good English and are overseen by a professional management team who are always on hand to respond to any wish.

To say they had no jugs of water is amazing considering they had 2-3 on their table at all times !

Nobody waited an hour for drinks and they certainly did not wait 2 hours for starters and a further 3 hours for their mains otherwise they would have still been in the restaurant at 01.00 !!!......... From the limited conversations I heard from their table I would recommend that next time when you and your friends all go out for a meal try to adopt a positive friendly manner and approach the evening with a fun attitude .... I only saw miserable faces and that was you lot just walking through the door ! ...... I hate the word snobs but think that this is a good description of what I saw !

Please everyone read the other positive reviews and I highly recommend a visit to this amazing fantastic restaurant and do not fall for bad reviews from spoilt ungrateful miserable snobs who for some reason decided to complain about absolutely everything BUT still wait 3 hours for the mains to arrive ....... Really !!! Based on their review if this was true they would have all got up and left after an hour ..... Wouldn't they?

Never mind about Achari ruining their evening ..... They ruined mine !

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

2  Thank Strawson32
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with a group of friends I was away with on business.

Upon arrival the staff were all very friendly and seated us straight away, he was very talkative and made you feel very welcome.

They were quick to order your drinks and food so that's always good!

I ordered the chicken chaat for starter which was beautiful, the chicken bhuna, rice and a naan bread and it was all very nice.

Good food, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, reasonable prices!