“Very good Indian Food within walking distance of the airport hotels”

Zayani Indian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in West Drayton
Price range: US$0 - US$39
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This posh restaurant is a hit with international travellers and businesses who are familiar with the airport scene. Zayani boasts, an impressive sculpted ceiling and plum accents. Ideal for parties and corporate events. Highlights from the menu include the salmon tandoori marinated for four hours and roasted in the clay oven in special spices; the popular chicken tikka massala made with almonds, coconut and yoghurt; and the spinach and lamb curry with plenty of garlic.
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Would I travel from central London to eat there? No. But everytime I'm overnight at one of the Heathrow hotels, I eat there. It's very good.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Having read the reviews of this place, and how great the service has been for other customers I was looking forward to the experience.

When I arrived not long after opening time. I was asked to sit and wait to get a table in a completely empty restaurant.

As I am in Heathrow on business, I am dining alone and was given a table in the very back corner of the restaurant, (all other customers who entered after me were given tables at front of restaurant.

The waiter who seated me didn't even speak when he showed me to my table. He then came over and took a drink order and asked if I was ready to order food. I started by ordering popadoms and the chutneys which have great reviews, to be told 'the popadoms are cold you will have to choose another starter' cold???? Could they not have heated them up? Made fresh ones? (By the time I had left, 7 tables were in and everyone one of them had popadoms & chutneys. My only reasoning I could think of was because I was a table of 1, they didn't want to give me a full tray of chutneys? As I would have been happy to pay a bit extra for them.

I chose veg samosas as my alternative, they were quite nice, came with raita and a little salad. Waiter collected my plate and never asked if I had I enjoyed my starter, or spoke at all.

For main I chose Chicken Sashlik Bhunna, garlic and coriander naan and pilau rice. Everything was very nice, a different server came and asked if my food was Ok.

The service completely ruined my meal and impression of zayani. The chutney selection was the main reason I wanted to visit. I am in Heathrow for about 9 weeks and would have been a regular customer, but will not return after this experience.

3  Thank pauldavi02
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Ordered a takeaway for collection. Was ready in 20 mins. Really good food. Lots of paneer in my main dish. Very friendly service too. Would go back if I stay nearby for Heathrow again.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We try to go to Zayani for a meal the night before we fly from Heathrow.
We were lucky to find this restaurant via TripAdvisor and it more than lives up to its ratings.
The food is delicious and the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff makes the experience nigh on perfect.
We can't wait to come back once again and kick off a holiday in great style.
Thank you!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent. Truly excellent. An absolute gem. Food really fresh and tasty. Service really friendly and pitched at a brilliant level: attentive without being intrusive. Second visit and consistently high standard both times.