2,756 results
All reviewsseparate toiletswimming poolthe sofa bedhoppa busexecutive roomcar parkreception areahotel restaurantlondon heathrowfamily roomclose to the airportan early flightbetween flightsstayed here for one nightan overnight stayxboxatrium
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Stopped at Novotel Heathrow in an executive room, I have to say I am really disappointed, room set up for one guest despite two staying (towels, robes, toiletries) rusty and dirty shower head dirty carpets, dated decor, non functioning air con (like an asthmatic blowing through a straw) and marked fittings. I would never have paid the advertised rate of £225 per night, I stay in a lot of hotels both chain and independent and would rate this as one of the worst. Slow check in as the staff phone was playing up, to use her words "Samsung rubbish!!" Very disappointed with the offering from Novotel, and bare faced cheek to charge guests for parking, even near an airport which is not on the doorstep

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank katysdaddy
Reviewed October 5, 2017

I couldn't give a rating of 3.5 so gave 4 out of 5. The hotel is comfortable and convenient. Room service meals were ok. The service was good, with staff arranging a car to the airport for my checkout.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2017

I arrived early in London after traveling nearly 20 hours. The comfy bed, tea and biscuits, and bathtub waiting for me were just what I needed after my long trip. It was very clean and quiet and a perfect spot for me to get some rest and get cleaned up before returning to the airport to pick up my significant other, who arrived 7 hours after I did. Good value considering the location and how nice the room was. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2017

We know these hotels are mere sleep cages but there is a minimum requirement for our basic needs, like a little fan that clears the incredibly bad smell of your faeces from the closed bathroom so that the rest of your family or group can use it without being gassed. We also need a clean bath with a mat so we don't slip out of it and break our neck, a clear warning on the hinged shower barrier so that we don't lean on it and fall out the bath!! It also needs to be clean and not with the accumulated scuz of 500 other tired dirty travellers. Oh and in the morning when you go for breakfast - you need to trust the food. One needs the sausages and the bacon, the pork products need to be COOKED not served almost raw by a cook without the care and skill to present it COOKED. And finally after a 5-10 hour flight or drive one needs to turn up to a DESK with a check in not a bunch of confused, tired, young graduates without a chair or desk so that they can keep our attention, take our payment, see to our needs while we STAND and are served. I don't want to be their guinea pig in their new deskless, phone app check in. Plus the parking wasn't free as is suggested in the booking - this hotel is being run by careless managment even if the smiles are genuine. The staff don't like it here and it tells . Neither did I but I got up and left , they have to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheoLeeds
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Stayed here for 1 night for a trip to Legoland. The main purpose of these sorts of hotels is a quick stay before or after a flight so we didn't expect a great deal but actually thought it was very nice. The reception seems to have been removed and replaced with staff floating around and checking you in when you walk through the door into the impressive foyer/bar/restaurant which is fine but I would imagine would be difficult when lots of people arrive at the same time, all the staff were very helpful and friendly though. We used the pool which was fine albeit quite small and ate breakfast in the restaurant which was very good for the price (and kids ate free!).
Didn't have anyone walk into our room though like previous reviewers so I'm guessing they sorted that issue! The only negative we found was the choice of music in the main foyer/bar area contained bad language well before 8 o'clock and with lots of children around. Perhaps radio edits of songs would be better!
We have stayed at the Travelodge Terminal 5 a couple of times before for Legoland and were expecting similar but this hotel was streets ahead and we would definitely use again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family