3,462 results
All reviewsfree busheathrow airportthe central bus stationbath roadfree wificomfortable bednext morningan early flightcar parkbetween flightsbooked this hotelan overnight stayhoppa busstayed one nightnight's sleepgood nights sleeparora
Reviewed April 3, 2018

My first stay at this hotel. Having stayed at several hotels on the same road as the Hyatt Place London Heathrow in the past, I decided to try this hotel as the rates on the Hyatt website were very competitive, considering I was making a last minute booking.
Quick and pleasant check-in. I was travelling with my niece and was kindly offered a free upgrade to a high floor runway view room, so my niece could enjoy watching the planes land/take off at Heathrow, which she absolutely loved.
The hotel is clean and modern. The room was slightly small, but other than that the decor was good and the beds comfortable.
It is also the quietest hotel I have stayed in on Bath Road, you cannot hear any planes landing or taking off, which considering how close you are to the runway at Heathrow, is really impressive.
The stay however was ruined by two things on our final morning at the hotel. I decided to treat my niece to a room service service breakfast and was disappointed that they sent a rotten apple and stone cold toast!!
At check-out I encountered an extremely rude member of staff. He was an extremely angry man and not friendly in the slightest, which was strange as he was friendly to the ladies whom he helped directly before me.
Apart from the rotten apple and the other "rotten apple" aka the male member of staff at the reception at checkout, a very pleasant stay and I will be staying at this hotel again in the future, but lets hope that its not the same member of staff again!!

Room Tip: High-floor rooms with runway view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
HM_HeathrowAirport, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Jav D

Thank you for taking time to write a review and sharing your experience with us
We were glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us
Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused for the experience on last day
Nitin

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Stayed in the for a night due to short distance travel to the airport. Location wise it is good and transport facility is quite convenient as well. You could take a bus which is just a min walk from the hotel or just order a Uber.

Room Tip: Great location with short distance travel to the airport and convenient public transport.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank prashant g
HM_HeathrowAirport, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear prashant g
Thank You for taking time to write the review
We look forward to welcome you soon in the near future

Reviewed March 31, 2018

This was my fourth stay in two years. Always clean, like new, super comfortable bed and pillows! Even the carpeting feels padded so it feels good to walk around the room with bare feet. Room service was also prompt, food hot. Easy transport on bus to Heathrow but plan on 30-plus minutes to get to Terminal 5 due to other stops.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HM_HeathrowAirport, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear C8272GGsusanb
Thank You for your great review happy to see that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for overnight to catch our early flight on the following day. The hotel is very simple. Price is reasonable. Just really an airport hotel. Everything is basic inside. But i will give 5 stars to the bed! Its very soft and comfortable! :) i easily fell asleep. Breakfast is good! So many choices. Highly recommended for a hotel near the airport.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear mjoan1111
Thank You for your excellent review glad to see that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Hyatt place for 4 nights from March 4-9, 2018, it was excellent stay with big room and big bathroom. Very good place if one looking for accommodation near Heathrow, free bus is available always to terminal 3 and 4 from where you can get to the Metro for Picadily line to reach Central London.

Very good breakfast at hotel, also good snacks and bar at the hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear bavariabiswajit
Thank You for your great review happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us