“A cut above the usual chain pubs. ”
Review of Six Bells

Six Bells
Ranked #28 of 62 Restaurants in West Drayton
Description: Comminity led pub. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service offering a comfortable friendly environment. Great beer, great athmosphere and great music on the weekends. We also have Sky and BT.
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I came here with my wife and met Jason. He's the new owner here. He was very welcoming and friendly. He even bought our second drink.
He's worked hard on making the pub look nice and it shows. His enthusiasm is infectious, the staff are all friendly and obviously enjoy working here.

There is a jukebox, pool table and big screen TVs. There are even copies of today's papers available, including the racing post. Jason is obviously a horse racing fan as there are some signed photos above the bar of jockeys.

There are also some pool trophies behind the bar which shows that this is a pub that cares and participates in local events. The only thing missing is a dart board and trophies from the local darts league behind the bar.

There is a friendly, family feel to the whole place. The toilets are clean, which is a nice change from the usual pub toilets.

The function room is currently being refurbished but should be finished soon, as are the kitchens.

There is a wide range of drinks available. However the only gripe I personally have is that there is only one ale on tap, but this is the only pub I have seen with proper whiskey glasses and single malt whisky available outside of Scotland.

This was my first trip into this pub and I can definitely say it won't be my last.

siobhan b, Owner at Six Bells, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we really appreciate it. We now have live musc on the weekends and working on the dart board. Thanks Siobhan & Jason

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

New landlord and his partner taken over very friendly warm and welcoming. The pub is now been refurbished fantastic pool table lovely clean pub with a friendly atmosphere.They got sky & bt sport and soon will be doing grub. Give it a chance I bet you would go back. Once they get the ball rolling with there events it will be packed again

siobhan b, Owner at Six Bells, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you so much for your great review, we really appreciate it. Siobhan & Jason