We (a couple from Boston) came here for a weekend away in January and loved it. The cabins were the perfect place to relax - enormous tub, gas fireplace, great kitchen, even better view of the lake and a cozy feel. The Inn is also close to several great snowshoeing trails, which made for great excursions. Roy, the innkeeper, was incredibly helpful and let us borrow snowshoeing poles and coffee essentials that we had forgotten to bring. We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm hospitality awaits you at the WilloughVale Inn, situated in an exquisite natural setting on the shores of Lake Willoughby. Lodging at the WilloughVale is gracious and informal, providing a perfectly relaxed atmosphere for vacationing in all four seasons. Accommodations and Vermont cottage rentals at our WilloughVale Inn include eleven unique guest rooms, four cozy lakefront cottages and four lakeview cottages with all the comforts of home with none of the distractions! Vermont's Northeast Kingdom is truly a wilderness jewel, offering outstanding recreational activities year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your WilloughVale Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willoughvale Inn And Cottages Hotel Westmore
- WilloughVale Inn And Cottages Vermont/Westmore