“Excellent ”

Ranked #15 of 121 Restaurants in Horley
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited here last Saturday with family and friends.
We had booked and When we arrived at the restaurant it was busy so I’m glad we did. It quietened down after 10pm.
We were Seated quickly and made to feel very welcome as always.
We had the eat as much as you want menu. Food was amazing with portion sizes large.
All in all a fab evening.
Don’t let the slightly tatty exterior or the plain interior put you off visiting. It’s well worth a visit.
We will be back soon.

2  Thank Cghills

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Been here lots of times for a meal this is the only Chinese restaurant in Horley quite small restaurant with a good atmosphere tasty food service very good and friendly certainly worth a try if you like Chinese food they also deliver

2  Thank Stephen308
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Wanting to stay clear of our airport hotel’s restaurant we headed into town and settled on Blue Lake.

Food was reasonable quality but I thought a little expensive to order off the a la carte menu. The fixed price menus may be better value. There were several tables occupied on a wet Sunday night so it is obviously quite popular.

The is no other Chinese restaurant in Horley so if you are there and fancy Chinese I recommend it but I wouldn’t travel from far away.

1  Thank Graham L
Reviewed March 3, 2018

On hearing some good news on Tuesday of this week, we decided to celebrate with a takeaway. King Prawns with seaweed, chicken chow mein, chicken and cashew nuts and sweet & sour chicken Cantonese style. Absolutely superb. We normally get it delivered but as the weather was bad I picked it up myself. Greeted with smiles from everyone, it was ready on time and a last little it of service from Lauren who opened the door for me. We never go anywhere else for our Chinese food as we have always had excellent service and always had superb dishes.

1  Thank tonykelly106
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the ‘not to extraordinary’ outside or a normal interior fool you.

Food was absolutely excellent and quick, service was friendly and we left there wanting to come back.

We will be back if flying from Gatwick again in future...