We recently stayed with Laura at Catlecroft and when I told my husband this was the best B&B in Stirling, he said, "This is the best B&B in all of Scotland!" Laura saw to our every need, drawing maps, giving us torches for the dark walks around Stirling and her home, and even lighting a fire in the fireplace while we listened to lovely music. What a perfect, quiet, first-class setting! The price was certainly a wonderful surprise as was the awesome breakfast. Laura even offered our car a parking place after we had checked out for the stay while we walked to Stirling Castle! We cannot wait to return this summer! Thank you, Laura and family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an elevated position under the towering magnificence of Stirling Castle, Castlecroft offers comfortable modern facilities, superb panoramic views over the King's Park Golf Course, the Royal Gardens and the hills of the Trossachs. All rooms with new modern en-suites, Free wifi, Guest PC, All rooms have flat screen TVs with DVD players, Large on site free parking area, 10 minute walk to town centre along a lovely footpath, Amazing views, Large, beautiful guest lounge with balcony off the lounge, Breakfast cooked to order with local ingredients and home made bread. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Castlecroft reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlecroft Hotel Stirling
- Castlecroft Stirling, Scotland