All reviews haggis town centre within walking distance lovely hosts ensuite bathroom breakfast was delicious full scottish great shower fantastic stay william wallace monument rooms are clean b bs family room stayed one night kay campbell scotland
Reviewed December 11, 2014

So marshalling LeJog Classic Car rally required us to find a great B&B close to the action. Having stayed at Neidpath before, whilst marshalling the Classic Malts rally in 2007, it was an easy option to return and we were not disappointed in any way. The room, the welcome, the breakfast, the location all excellent and they remain on out "to return to" list. It an easy place to find straight off the motorway and a short walk into town. We will be back.

Room Tip: Any work well
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ted H
Acampbell24, Owner at Neidpath Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2015

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I hope you had a good journey home and look forward to seeing you again.

I wish you a happy and prosperous 2015.

Andrew & Kay

Reviewed November 28, 2014

Lovely wee place with lovely owners. Have stayed here for a week straight on an off for three separate visits and it's always been great. Heartily recommend to anyone stopping by the area.

Just a quick jaunt for shopping, transit, bars and restaurants and just about anything else you could ever need.

• Stayed: November 2014

Thanks for your review.

It was good to meet you again. I am glad you enjoy staying with us.

I hope you have a good 2015

Regards

Reviewed November 2, 2014

I am from Stirling and normally stay with family when visiting, however, we were going to a wedding and decided to look for B&B. We always look at Tripadvisor when looking at accommodation and the Neidpath had some good reviews so we thought we would give it a go.

First of all the location is excellent for Stirling as it is literally a 5 minute walk into the town. Close to major roads it is excellent for going further afield, 5 minutes from the bus station and a couple of more minutes to the train station. There is on-road parking only , however, we stayed for 5 nights and it was never a problem.

On arrival we were met by Andrew, who gave us a very warm welcome. We were shown straight to our room, which was very nice, however, as we were staying for a few nights and had a lot of stuff with us, we felt it was a bit small. On speaking to Andrew we were shown a family room, which was excellent and suited us down to the ground. This cost an extra £10 per night but was worth every penny. We were given a key and could come and go as we pleased.

There was plenty of options for breakfast, full Scottish included haggis (I love haggis), continental breakfast, cereal and kippers if you like something fishy. Breakfast was ordered the night before but this was ok with us.

The room was very comfortable and the area is very quiet with little traffic noise. We would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: If you are staying for more than a couple of nights you may need to book the family room.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Acampbell24, Owner at Neidpath Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2014

Hello,

I hope you had a good journey home.

Thank you for putting a nice review on trip advisior.

Thanks

Reviewed October 16, 2014 via mobile

We had stayed here three years ago so tried it again and were lucky that there was one room still available. The owner is very nice, the room was good and the breakfast was great as well. The only thing to complain was that one of the glasses had obviously been used before. But, since everything else was clean, we take this to be an honest one-off mistake, so all in all it was still "very good" and we'd stay here again.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello,

I hope you had a good journey home.

Thank you for putting a nice review on trip advisor and hope to see you again in the future.

Thanks

Reviewed September 22, 2014

had stayed here a few weeks with work and on the final weekend I confirmed with them that I would be staying sat+sun but not 100% sure about the next week. when I let them know I got a barrage of abuse from Kay "Don't Come Back" What a joke this place is. I hope no one else stays here.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business