All reviews haggis town centre within walking distance lovely hosts ensuite bathroom breakfast was delicious full scottish great shower fantastic stay william wallace monument rooms are clean b bs family room stayed one night kay campbell scotland
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Yet again, another fantastic stay at Neidpath Bed & Breakfast. Me and my brother and cousin stayed in the flats at the other side of stirling and would join our friends for breakfast at the B&B. Such a quality breakfast, and such a quality stay overall. I have never faulted any visit here and can't wait to return as of the last day that we leave. So welcoming. Thank you

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2017

This B&B was recommended by Lonely Planet and it did not disappoint. We were welcomed with warm hospitality. Our room was more than adequate with a lovely private bathroom. Breakfast was among the best we had in Scotland and we toured the country for 3 weeks. The free parking was a huge bonus and Sterling Castle was within walking distance (about 40 minutes away with shopping and sites along the way). Excellent option for those looking for high quality B&Bs while staying in Stirling. Don't forget to pop by the William Wallace Monument - well worth a visit.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2017

Stayed one night here last week. Great email comms before the booking, we were greeted warmly and the location of the property is excellent for the town centre. Andrew moved his car so we could park the bikes securely which was a real bonus. The room was great, very clean and good spec. great shower too! Awesome breakfast and just generally a great stay! will return for sure!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2017

Been to the Neidpath 3 times now for the rugby internationals and the service, cleanliness and the hosts have been amazing. Andrew and Kay will do anything for you. We arrived early hours in the morning and that was not an issue and even breakfast was served later due to that reason. Breakfast superb and plentiful, rooms super clean and tidy. Bathrooms very modern. Close to the town, a perfect location.
Thank you Andrew and Kay for a superb weekend.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2016

I found the host a very pleasant person, helpful, courteous and provided a good service and a good breakfast. The room itself I found quaint, and a bit old fashioned. The trouble with solo travelling is mostly a single bed which for me is rather restrictive but no blame laid here. I simply compare this with other places I stayed in.
Again, I too would come back here to stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo