All reviews top floor car park sister restaurant bite to eat huge bath town centre high street dressing table third floor bar and restaurant would stay again business trip good size booked a table bed was very comfortable both mornings one night stay
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Blueberry inn last night on a business trip. First of all what a lovely name for a hotel in beautiful Wales. The bar and restaurant area is nicely decorated and welcoming. The staff were immediately attentive and very warm and helpful. The room was also nicely decorated, clean and calming. It was a bit noisy during late evening as the sound proofing wasn’t great but was quiet after 10ish. We ate in the restaurant and again couldn’t fault the staff. They were very pleasant and polite. I enjoyed my meal which was reasonably priced. Breakfast was very nice, I had smoked salmon and scrambled egg ( best scrambled egg I’ve had in a long time). Staff are a credit to this hotel thank you very much, I would definitely return.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I stayed at the Blueberry Inn for just one night, I wish it could have been longer. I was on the third floor in one of the hotel's 'White Rooms' and I would highly recommend anyone to do the same.
The room was very spacious, very clean and contained all that you would need to make your stay special. There was an iron and ironing board, kettle and tea/coffee facilities including a tea pot, a coffee table and settee, a huge bath, a shower, a safe, lots of desk space, free WiFi and a huge comfortable bed.
The attention to detail in my room was wonderful and the information folder contained lots and lots of superb and interesting snippets.
All of the staff that I encountered were very friendly and helpful and the downstairs bar was probably one of the most beautiful I have seen.
I travelled by train, so I am not sure about parking, but I was asked if I had a car, so maybe they have some plan in place

Room Tip: 'White' rooms are very spacious
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Very central location next to the market. Lovely big room with everything you could need. Good lighting including night lighting in bathroom. Great breakfast and great price. Early bird evening meal offer excellent value.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2018

This hotel is situated in the middle ot town and has very comfortable rooms, although they are a little tired around the edges, we had a room at the back so the noise from the latenight kebab shop did not affect us, the bar is a nice comfortable area and the restaurant serves good food, the staff are very friendly and helpfull, we would visit again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the back its quieter, especially at weekend becaise of the kebab shop accross the way.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Stayed here for the second time in a year when visiting family ,midweek! I gather some guests find the location ,on the high street,too noisy at weekends ,which does not surprise me! Anyways ,the midweek dinner,bed and breakfast rate is a snip at £99 per room and the food choice and quality are both very good.As choice of restaurants is limited in Pontypridd ,bear this in mind when booking. Couple of niggles ,sliced bread in the breakfast room and soap dispensers in the rooms do not do the overall offering any favours

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple