“Great atmosphere”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Booked for thirteen people on a family birthday visit over Easter absolutely first class service and choice.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

What can I say we was a family of 5 and we all had a really nice time and the food and service was faultless. We will definitely be returning here.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Went here again with my girlfriend as we loved coming the first time. We both had outback racks (Sticky barbecue ribs) and absoulty enjoyed it. We then had funday sundae and a chocolate cake and it was delightful. We plan to be there again soon!.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

If you want quantity then you will be ok but do not expect any quality with your food. I had the burger which reminded me of poor quality burger vans at the end of a nights drinking! All of our food had the feeling of mass produced and left you wanting to get out rather than stay and enjoy your meal.

5  Thank simonvenni
Reviewed March 30, 2018

I phone to book and explained I was vegan and also had food intolerances so would it be possible to have an advocado salad or something like that. I was asked if they could get advocado, what else would I like? Mango.....ended up with both. Husband and granddaughter also loved their food and the staff were lovely. Will certainly be going again.