“Hit and miss with food”

Frankie and Benny's
Ranked #79 of 118 Restaurants in Morecambe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I find this Frankie and Bennys can be a bit hit and miss with quality of food. Never disappointed with the pizza from here however other dishes seem to vary depending on when you go. Service is a bit slow and ive often had times when the drinks were flat but great at accommodating reservations/parties.

There are newer reviews for Frankie and Benny's

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Been to many other F& B's, so knew what to expect. Probably one of the better ones. Good service. They missed the sauce on my other half's main course, but quickly remedied the problem, and were very apologetic. My Boston 7 pizza (my favourite they do), was superb. Lovely.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We were immediately seated on a Friday night which was good. The decor is nice and we'll presented.
Drinks ordered and came in good time. Main meals came in good time too.
The meals themselves were very nice (for the price).
Dessert was ordered and then we waited... and continued to do so until we were getting hungry again (maybe 20 mins or so.) So we asked a member of staff who must have sorted it as the dessert came soon after.
As it happens the dessert went down a treat. It was made even better when the we were told that the dessert was going to be knocked off due to the delay!

All in all it was a good experience. I will be going again.
I had been a few years ago and wasn't too impressed. But this has made me reconsider my prior reluctance.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

My wife had a chicken burger and I had a bacon and cheese burger ......the staff were super but the food .... We were given frozen chips ...dry and tasteless ...the burgers were also tasteless ...the highlight of the meal was the tomato sauce !!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Had an amazing breakfast for 2 with unlimited hot drinks for 16 quid. Can't knock it.
They open from 9am and at that hour it was not too busy and great service