“Lovely food, great service.”

Frankie and Benny's
Ranked #78 of 117 Restaurants in Morecambe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Visited here with partner and daughter (age 9).

After having parked the car in Heysham, walked around the bay and then spent some time on a funfair (on what was a quite hot and humid day) we were all in need of refreshments and refuelling! We spotted Franky & Benny's from some distance away and all agreed this is where would go.

Seated straight away - fairly quiet Thursday evening. Thankfully they had all the doors open as it was really quite humid. Pleasant, friendly and swift service. We ordered 3 large cokes immediately which were much needed!

No complaints about the food - I had Spaghetti Carbonara, partner had BBQ chicken wings starter, spaghetti & meatballs, and my daughter had chicken bites with chips and beans. We all polished off our meals in no time.... No dessert as everyone was too full!

Great service. Clean & tidy restaurant. Sparkly clean toilets!

A very enjoyable visit.

There are newer reviews for Frankie and Benny's

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Friendly enough staff but ordered a 'bake' which should have had a cheese crust. When it arrived there was no crust and it definitely wasn't a bake. It was a bowl of bland, watery tomato based slop. When I asked the waitress about it she said some guff about the order only being delivered that day and the chef had forgotten to put the crust on........then a second waitress came in and said 'there is no topping left for the crust but if you want I can sprinkle some Parmesan on top and put it under the grill'

I kid you not!! It was just terrible. My sons chips were like cardboard.
However my partners pizza was very nice.
I've been here a few times and given lots of chances but have always been disappointed. Won't be returning

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I find this Frankie and Bennys can be a bit hit and miss with quality of food. Never disappointed with the pizza from here however other dishes seem to vary depending on when you go. Service is a bit slow and ive often had times when the drinks were flat but great at accommodating reservations/parties.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Been to many other F& B's, so knew what to expect. Probably one of the better ones. Good service. They missed the sauce on my other half's main course, but quickly remedied the problem, and were very apologetic. My Boston 7 pizza (my favourite they do), was superb. Lovely.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We were immediately seated on a Friday night which was good. The decor is nice and we'll presented.
Drinks ordered and came in good time. Main meals came in good time too.
The meals themselves were very nice (for the price).
Dessert was ordered and then we waited... and continued to do so until we were getting hungry again (maybe 20 mins or so.) So we asked a member of staff who must have sorted it as the dessert came soon after.
As it happens the dessert went down a treat. It was made even better when the we were told that the dessert was going to be knocked off due to the delay!

All in all it was a good experience. I will be going again.
I had been a few years ago and wasn't too impressed. But this has made me reconsider my prior reluctance.