“Great service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Good food, ready quickly. Staff were lovely and very accommodating, they even made the breakfast pizza for us when it's no longer on the menu and it wasn't even in the morning. Friendly atmosphere, would fully recommend.

There are newer reviews for Frankie and Benny's

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

If you like dry chips, chewy chicken and rock hard pitta, corn on the cob with no skewers, then this is the place for you. Beer like pond water. Massively disappointing and a complete waste of money. Won't be back.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Staff r very friendly, however the meal was not fab. I had calamari to begin with. It was fried in old oil, making it not so light and crispy as advertised. Unfortunately the waitress was running around and never asked how my starters was. I put the last mouthful of calamari in and before i had swallowed the mouthful she took my plate and returned immediately with my main! I had ordered the bacon and burger, which was overcooked. All in all a very disappointing experience.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Myself, partner and my 2 children (6&3 years old) had lunch here recently and we found it to be a pleasant surprise. The atmosphere was relaxed and family friendly which is nice having 2 young children to try and entertain. We decided on having something from the lunch menu, I ordered a burger and my partner ordered the carbonara, the children had chicken and chips from the children's menu which i found to be excellent value with a drink included in the price. The overall price was reasonable coming in under £35 for a family of 4. The children enjoyed their meals and our food was served quickly and was quite nice. The staff were friendly and attentive and overall we were happy with the experience and would go back another time.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Visited here with partner and daughter (age 9).

After having parked the car in Heysham, walked around the bay and then spent some time on a funfair (on what was a quite hot and humid day) we were all in need of refreshments and refuelling! We spotted Franky & Benny's from some distance away and all agreed this is where would go.

Seated straight away - fairly quiet Thursday evening. Thankfully they had all the doors open as it was really quite humid. Pleasant, friendly and swift service. We ordered 3 large cokes immediately which were much needed!

No complaints about the food - I had Spaghetti Carbonara, partner had BBQ chicken wings starter, spaghetti & meatballs, and my daughter had chicken bites with chips and beans. We all polished off our meals in no time.... No dessert as everyone was too full!

Great service. Clean & tidy restaurant. Sparkly clean toilets!

A very enjoyable visit.