“Morning brunch with friends”
Review of Coffee Rappor Bar

Coffee Rappor Bar
Ranked #18 of 241 Restaurants in Hartlepool
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Staff very accommodating as ten of my friends and I descendended on them for brunch and they were went out of their way to move tables and sit us all together. The food was good especially my bacon, cheese and cranberry pannini. The service was fast and good, food delicious and staff efficient. We will return.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Been twice now with my mother-in-law. Lovely friendly atmosphere, staff are very nice and food is excellent. Think it might be our new Friday lunch jaunt.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

excellent service... very clean, relaxing atmosphere, found a seat near the window and the service was very good.. explained the new menu and we enjoyed tea, breakfast bun and bagels with peanut butter.... we will return..

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed November 29, 2017

This is by far the best coffee house in town, if you haven't tried it yet call in and sample the fantastic selection of fine blended coffee

Forget the Costa's and Starbucks

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Came here today for a late lunch food was great I always enjoy the coffee anyway staff are usually really pleasant but today as I was sat eating my lunch I had to witness one member of staff speaking to another member of staff like something on my shoe which I would of stood in, I was absolutely mortified!

Date of visit: October 2017