1,040 results
All reviews hartlepool marina brewers fayre next door tall ship the pub bars and restaurants excellent location hms trincomalee maritime museum lovely view town centre excellent stay budget hotel reception staff the ground floor room was spotless night's sleep family room
Reviewed February 1, 2016

When we arrived we were greeted by a lady called amanda, she was lovely and smiley, my dad went to write his license plate down and we told her about my dads surprise 50th and I told her about some more guests who would be checking in. She came and set my bed up for me snd laid the sheets for me, we kept popping in and out for smoke breaks and she smiled then at night we had michelle who was again brilliant and very smiley, I spoke to her briefly about my dads surprise. In the morning it was amanda again and as we went out for the day she called me over and told me wed just missed the guests by 2 mins so it was a close call at the night we came back and I asked michelle to let amanda know it was a success. We had another lady very kind but I cant remember her name, we were making abit of noise in the room but she was very polite when asking us to keep it down. The manager was on on our final day and he was great. Kept letting me and out as I forgot my keys very patient. The only issue I had was self inflicted and thats that I forgot my pillows and didnt realise until I got home. The premiere inn is amazing. Unfortunaltly we didn't have a good experience in the restaurant next door. But I would certainly be staying again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2016

Stayed here for two nights. Very enjoyable, its located right over Hartlepool marina which was lovely for walk around and some lovely views. Nice and clean about what you would expect from a premier inn.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shirley p
Reviewed January 26, 2016

We came on a random sunday getaway , not too far away from home but a break nontheless. The best Premier we ve stayed in. Lovely room , the views from our bedroom were outstanding and the meal next door was very good . Cant fault the hotel or the staff (the guy on reception was great but please let him go home sometimes ! )

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2016

The hotel has an amazing location, great views of the marina from most rooms. Parking is free and plenty of room even though the hotel was full. Easy walk to town. Overall the rooms were fine, a little cool for me but no real issue. Comfy beds, clean rooms, quiet and a good nights slee. The breakfast was really nice and again the staff were lovely but the evening meal was dreadful and the staff not much better. I have complained about thus and still awaiting a response!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 25, 2016

Just a really really good stay. Great location. Great friendly happy staff. Great breakfast. Really comfy room with proper full size big telly and lovely views of the Marina. Would recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple