Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$102
PricelineUS$102
TravelocityUS$102
CheapTicketsUS$102
Orbitz.comUS$102
All reviews leisure facilities hotel is immaculate opening weekend spa treatments fabulous stay staff were lovely enjoyed our stay stayed here receptionist bedroom meal
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2021

Stayed here with my wife. She spent time in the Spa and was amazed with her treatments and the overall spa experience, I took the opportunity to play the golf course, the layout is awesome, greens were great and considering i played in December I can only imagine how magnificent this course will be in summer. We ate in the evening and was not disappointed the service and food were both superb. The room was great too. I will absolutely be back, both with my wife and with my golf buddies, this hotel is perfect for both. Scott.

Reviewed January 1, 2021

The rooms have been kitted out in a really stylish modern way, plus the bed was mega comfy which is always a bonus! The spa facilities are some of the best I’ve experienced + the 3 course evening meal was delicious. It was a nice way to to end the stay having breakfast over looking the golf course..

Highly recommend for anybody wanting to play some golf or go on a spa trip - we can’t wait to go back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2020

From start to finish the Tytherington was a delight to stay in, from their friendly staff (Liz in particular is just so lovely), attention to detail, food and facilities.
Beautiful touches like a gift box on your bed and the beautiful decor made me want to just stay in the room!
The dinner and the breakfast were fabulous and I just want to stay again!
Thank you for having me and see you soon!

Reviewed December 21, 2020

All excellent and without fault from the room to the facilities to the restaurant.
Keep up the good work in the restaurant.
All staff were very pleasant and service was also great.
Pool and sauna facilities were clean and felt very safe.

Reviewed December 18, 2020 via mobile

Stayed at the newly opened hotel at the Tytherington Club. The reception staff were very friendly and welcoming. We stayed in a double room which was a lot bigger than your standard double room. The evening meal and breakfast were excellent with very attentive staff. Rounded our stay with a round of golf on a great challenging course. Can't praise the hotel, staff and facilities enough. We will be back with our friends soon.

Glynn